• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete Holy Christ this UFL crowd for the Birmingham Stallions is embarrassing.

2024 is the year of the shoots.

Didn’t TNA try some “Ring Ka King” thing over there that didn’t take off?

I got one of them Patti LaBelle peach cobblers at the Walmart yesterday and this thing is freaking delicious, definitely dont taste like a usual off the shelf store bought pie thats been setting around forever, this thing is delightful!

@Based God Ya ever see this flavor, my dawg?

9B1SiWg.jpg

My wife went to the 99 cent store in the ghetto for this bad boy. Never even heard of it! Gonna crack this open for Dynasty tomorrow!

Didn’t TNA try some “Ring Ka King” thing over there that didn’t take off?
Correct. They put Mahabali Shera in front of that. Guy looks like a million bucks but he's currently mid-carding for Al Snow in OVW.

@Based God Ya ever see this flavor, my dawg?

9B1SiWg.jpg

My wife went to the 99 cent store in the ghetto for this bad boy. Never even heard of it! Gonna crack this open for Dynasty tomorrow!

Yeah I've gotten those at Dollar Tree before. They're not bad. They're a flavor I'd never pay for full price at the gas station, but I'd buy them again if I see them at Dollar Tree.

Yeah I've gotten those at Dollar Tree before. They're not bad. They're a flavor I'd never pay for full price at the gas station, but I'd buy them again if I see them at Dollar Tree.

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

I thought I was special!

Correct. They put Mahabali Shera in front of that. Guy looks like a million bucks but he's currently mid-carding for Al Snow in OVW.

Shera was on that OVW netflix show and seems like a nice enough guy. Shame he’s spinning his wheels in OVW/TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back