• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, I love this carny business!

I wouldnt mind keeping kayfabe with that big nose Chicana broad at the end of the end of the video, though
It's gonna be as carny as it gets. One of those fights where neither guy is gonna be in shape, just shows up for the payday and anyone who paid a cent for it will feel real stupid about 10 seconds in.

GLncQLUXUAA_tO4
GLncQLTWwAAeFkE

It's gonna be as carny as it gets. One of those fights where neither guy is gonna be in shape, just shows up for the payday and anyone who paid a cent for it will feel real stupid about 10 seconds in.
So li,e any card that books Rampage?

Walking to your corner over those wallls betweens rounds seems like it would be a pain.

I thought the same thing, no way you wanna make that climb when youre already gassed, I'd have to just stand in the corner like the McGuire Twins in tag matches

sddefault.jpg

Watching Dazed And Confused, one of the greatest movies ever, but at the end when they party all day and night and then jump in that sweet ass Malibu to mob out to Houston for Aerosmith tickets without getting a lick of sleep, man do I envy them and their young mans energy lol

Used to do that shit all the time but Im getting exhausted just thinking about attempting something like that now days, ugh

JCP grossed over $20 million that year. They were living like rock stars.

I dont remember this one at all

Did you ever watch that 90's tv show Sports Night, it was a sitcom that took place at a sports news show like Sportscenter, it was really good but it only ran for one season, just like Freaks And Geeks
2 seasons....I had such a thing for Natalie

Last edited:
And then that damn accountant screwjobbed em!:mad:
Well Crockett wasted at least $2 mil ($4 mil according to JR's first book) buying the UWF after Bill Watts worked him into a shoot.

Well Crockett wasted at least $2 mil ($4 mil according to JR's first book) buying the UWF after Bill Watts worked him into a shoot.

Google Podcasts shutting down has ruined my life!
Now I cant remember which episodes of BTS I've already listened to and which ones I havent so I gotta read through each one and look for clues and hopefully stir up old memories, this is an unmitigated disaster
Probably gonna have to restart from episode 1

Google Podcasts shutting down has ruined my life!
Now I cant remember which episodes of BTS I've already listened to and which ones I havent so I gotta read through each one and look for clues and hopefully stir up old memories, this is an unmitigated disaster
Probably gonna have to restart from episode 1
WxPPndP.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back