• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1147: The Corporate Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5oYDeBd.jpg

But whose side was he on?

Time really is a flat circle. WrestleMania main event that would sell to casuals about to be hijacked for a glorified mid carder. Wrestling fans are why we can't have nice things.

Raw after WrestleMania 2013 was mine.

Yes, why reward the workers and the fans that stay dedicated to the promotion week in, week out when you can bring in a 60 year old man from 25 years ago to impress a few "casuals"

Rossy is confirmed by Tokyo Sports to be starting another Joshi promotion and Stardom's owner Bushiroad has confirmed that several of Stardom's roster have put in their notice to leave.

Meltzer said Rossy wasn't going to WWE

Sean Ross Sapp said he was going to WWE.

Looks like ol mark of the year Sean Ross Sapp is wrong again.

Rossy is confirmed by Tokyo Sports to be starting another Joshi promotion and Stardom's owner Bushiroad has confirmed that several of Stardom's roster have put in their notice to leave.

Meltzer said Rossy wasn't going to WWE

Sean Ross Sapp said he was going to WWE.

Looks like ol mark of the year Sean Ross Sapp is wrong again.

Did you see a Joshi died in a car accident?

@Pliny Pete my wife is leaving for the damn Philippines next week. Will Ol Rex be inspired by Ole Pete and adopt a kitty against her wishes? Will Ol Rex get the FEAR and COWARDICE out of his heart and do the right thing?!

d975d2c2-c69c-4a59-ab79-c86fe1d2f80e_text.gif

@Pliny Pete my wife is leaving for the damn Philippines next week. Will Ol Rex be inspired by Ole Pete and adopt a kitty against her wishes? Will Ol Rex get the FEAR and COWARDICE out of his heart and do the right thing?!

d975d2c2-c69c-4a59-ab79-c86fe1d2f80e_text.gif

Me sitting here everyday waiting to see how this plays out...

tenor.gif

Not to be lewd here, Pete. But some pre cum just came out of me looking at that!

You just got a legit blurt laugh outta ole Pete, a full legit blurt laugh with a little bit of snort included!

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

You just got a legit blurt laugh outta ole Pete, a full legit blurt laugh with a little bit of snort included!

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

I'm a lewd sack of SHIT, Pete! For the record, I am not lewd in public. No siree bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back