• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock is playing Mark Kerr in a new A24 biopic, that has "Ole Pete in a seat munching on popcorn on opening weekend!" written all over it!

Some people are more successful as a tag. The dentist I go to has two dentist with their name in the title. And they are great at what they do and have a ton of clients. Could they go solo? Maybe, but I don't think they would be as successful!
My doctor is a husband/wife tag team practice. He was booked till mid January and the booker said his wife was open if I wanted an appointment with her. She’s the Jannetty, forget it!

The Rock is playing Mark Kerr in a new A24 biopic, that has "Ole Pete in a seat munching on popcorn on opening weekend!" written all over it!

Kerr was half Puerto Rican so I'll let the Rock slide on this one with his black privilege!

My doctor is a husband/wife tag team practice. He was booked till mid January and the booker said his wife was open if I wanted an appointment with her. She’s the Jannetty, forget it!

Yeah, I never ask to book with a certain dentist but the older one is the Jannetty. The younger one may break off on his own later but for now he's better in a tag. Learn The Business, keep honing his craft, build up his clientele in the area and then he can get that monster solo push in a few years.

The Rock and Kerr are around the same age lol 51 year old Rock about to be playing 25 year old Kerr?

I hope they don't make the de-aging looking ridiculous like all the old guys in The Irishmen.

The Rock and Kerr are around the same age lol 51 year old Rock about to be playing 25 year old Kerr?

I hope they don't make the de-aging looking ridiculous like all the old guys in The Irishmen.

Maybe they'll get different Anoai's for the different stages of his life

@RollSonnenRoll I like the younger one because he always starts off by asking me if I have, "done anything fun lately". But I'm always a little bitch and say, "not really" because I don't want to say, "yes as a matter of fact I have, Mr Michaels. I just recently lifted some heavy ass weight and thought about Jesus for for 4 hours, it was fun as fuck"

Next time I'm gonna tell him!

@RollSonnenRoll I like the younger one because he always starts off by asking me if I have, "done anything fun lately". But I'm always a little bitch and say, "not really" because I don't want to say, "yes as a matter of fact I have, Mr Michaels. I just recently lifted some heavy ass weight and thought about Jesus for for 4 hours, it was fun as fuck"

Next time I'm gonna tell him!

You should sit there for hours telling him all about your friends on the internet

This is 56 year old Jamie Foxx playing 57 year old Mike Tyson all over again!

If The Rock even thinks of playing Ol Rex in his biopic he better add some more mass to the upper arms, jack!

and Michael Jai White already did a great job playing Tyson damn near 30 years ago!
I dont remember anything about that movie besides him taking the head gear off in a coke rage and telling his sparring partner he's got 30 seconds to knock him out or he's gonna kill him. Tyson then eats a half dozen clean head shots and proceeds to knock the guy out. I 100% believe this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back