Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan one is easy, Flair pic gave me a couple problems

Is that Bob Backlund and Terry Taylor next to Hiro Matsuda and JYD?
I have no idea who the black guy next to Nikita and Lex Luger is even though he looks familiar
I'm assuming that's Randy Savage even though it looks like Brady Boone

The Flair one is definitely harder, is that Hiro Matsuda? I thought it was Jumbo Tsuruta.

I can't figure out a few of them. The black guy next to Nikita and Luger has the same look Butch Reed had in that era, but Butch Reed is already there next to Ted DiBiase

Rocky Johnson had a similar look as well

YtTW6Y3.png

The Flair one is definitely harder, is that Hiro Matsuda? I thought it was Jumbo Tsuruta.

I can't figure out a few of them. The black guy next to Nikita and Luger has the same look Butch Reed had in that era, but Butch Reed is already there next to Ted DiBiase

Rocky Johnson had a similar look as well

YtTW6Y3.png

Maybe it is Jumbo Tsuruta, I just assumed Hiro Matsuda since he was affiliated with the Horsemen in '89

Dude, I'm amazed by how much fun I'm having and doing things I don't normally do.

I haven't had this many interactions, let alone conversations with random strangers in forever.
For a shoot, that's why I love Vegas. It's a vacation from yourself as well. I wish I was Vegas RSR all the time. I'm so much more outgoing there, it's like there are no societal rules

@RollSonnenRoll do u think @Batjester is getting a lapdance rn?

I'd like to think so

I hope he's balls deep in a lady of the night, Moom. If we are shooting here.
Cab driver that picked me up from the Rhino was working a gimmick with the local massage parlor. "If the ladies got you a little worked up in there, I got a spot around the corner get you taken care of." I declined....after a pause

giphy.gif

Maybe Butch Reed and Bruce Reed each got their own picture

Yea, maybe, I don't remember them ever having a program together though
they had an NWA title program in the oregon territories.
they used to tag together as well (johnson's sweet ebony diamond gimmick)

Anyone that here that was watching in 2008? This has me intrigued.

Still staring at that picture cause I cant rest until I get em all, just realized the guy above Dick Murdoch and JYD is Tommy Rich, not Terry Taylor, now Im just trying to figure out if the guy next to Tommy Rich is Bob Backlund, come on brain, dont fail me now!

Still staring at that picture cause I cant rest until I get em all, just realized the guy above Dick Murdoch and JYD is Tommy Rich, not Terry Taylor, now Im just trying to figure out if the guy next to Tommy Rich is Bob Backlund, come on brain, dont fail me now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back