• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1089: Cody, Sami and The Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since I know you're all wondering and desperately trying to figure it out, if you have any cable package at all then you should get the Reelz channel
Sorry, @RollSonnenRoll

When Rob Lowe was on Rogan he said he couldn't even half a glass of wine because half way through it he would say "we should get some coke." So he has to abstain from everything to maintain sobriety.

That's how I am with a regular Coke. If I start drinking them my life may very well fall apart <Lmaoo> God I love them though
658362861SL00001_True_Speed.JPG
Yeah I'm like that with booze as well. Never crave it or think about it but after a few sips of beer I'll go on a mutli day bender. Makes no sense but it is how it is.

Like that with doritos too. If I eat one I'm eating the entire bad. But never crave them or want them if I don't have them in the first place.

And plus we got JR Kratos vs The Thrillbilly w my sexy homie Pollo Del Mar on NWA Powerrr tonight, this is shaping up to be the greatest night in the history of our sport

FB_IMG_1675786575161.jpg

I was referring to the fact that you're a cord cutting rebel who refuses to play the corporate game
Don't know if I somehow misconstrued that along the lines somewhere. I'm a long time Directv customer and switched over to their streaming service when I started to get too much tree growth for satellite service, maybe I worded that wrong. I'm probably going to switch over to YouTube TV for next football season though. I want my Sunday ticket back, you can't get it on DTVStream and Youtube won the rights to it for next season

Damn what’s next y’all quit cereal too?

Don't know if I somehow misconstrued that along the lines somewhere. I'm a long time Directv customer and switched over to their streaming service when I started to get too much tree growth for satellite service, maybe I worded that wrong. I'm probably going to switch over to YouTube TV for next football season though. I want my Sunday ticket back, you can't get it on DTVStream and Youtube won the rights to it for next season

No, I'm pretty sure you're a cord cutter

giphy.webp

Too much tree growth for satellite service <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Too much tree growth for satellite service <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
I sure as hell aint cutting them down. I wish I was hidden away with even more trees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back