• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1089: Cody, Sami and The Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kareem looks pissed that his record is going down tonight <Lmaoo>

One thing I will say about Knock At The Cabin is Batista's acting performance was excellent. Him and his character were the highlight of the movie.

Naw he’s been happy about this day for a long time. Prob just too old to watch this shitty ass laker team for hours
This is the first full basketball game that I've watched in a while and it's been a tough sit.

This is the first full basketball game that I've watched in a while and it's been a tough sit.
I actually don’t mind it. Lots of drives. Hate when it’s just a three point contest. Way too much iso still but this is one of the games I’ve most enjoyed this year, the whole record thing notwithstanding

basketball done killed the chat.

SAD!

I'm happy to hear Lawler is gonna pull through and still cant make it to that big playground in the sky
<JerryWWF>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back