• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1086: Playoffs, Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking e cigs or Roman greenz. This was my instrument of choice for many years. Even for car seshs and I would also always bring to peoples houses. Everyone would break the whip when stoned beaux they accidentally pull it when it eying to smoke.
vapor-brothers-1.jpg

y did u hook up a cable wire to a pencil sharpener?

theres-no-more-hope-with-dope-saved-by-the-bell.gif

Should I watch it, Moom? Will it slap? I'm studying for my biology final tomorrow. But I'm sick of this shit :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

1. Ryohei Oiwa & Kosei Fujita vs Taishi Ozawa & Yasutaka Yano (Pre-Show)
Kosei-Fujita-Ryohei-Oiwa-vs-Taishi-Ozawa-Yasutaka-Yano-1200x675.jpg

Image Credit: NJPW
Two young teams from both promotions will collide in the opening match of the night. Kosei Fujita faced Yasutaka Yano at NJPW vs NOAH event last year which ended in a draw. Will someone come out with a win this time around?

2. Tomohiro Ishii & Oskar Leube vs Masa Kitamiya & Daiki Inaba (Pre-Show)
WK17_230121_002-1200x675.jpg

Young NJPW Wrestler Oskar Leube gets to team up with Tomohiro Ishii in the second kick-off match on the card. They will face NOAH’s Daiki Inaba and Masa Kitamiya.

3. Takashi Sugiura, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano vs KENTA, Gedo, El Phantasmo & Naomichi Marufuji – 8- Person Tag Team Match
Takashi-Sugiura-Satoshi-Kojima-Hiroshi-Tanahashi-Toru-Yano-vs-Gedo-El-Phantasmo-KENTA-Naomichi-Marufuji-1200x675.jpg

Satoshi Kojima gets to team up with GHC Tag Team Champion Takashi Sugiura and NJPW’s Hiroshi Tanahashi and Toru Yano. Their opposite team will be BULLET CLUB’s KENTA, Gedo and El Phantasmo teaming with NOAH’s Naomichi Marufuji.

4. El Desperado vs YO-HEY – Singles Match
El-Desperado-vs-YO-HEY-1200x675.jpg

El Desperado & DOUKI defeated Yo-Hey and NOSAWA Rongai in the same event last year. Now, El Desperado and Yo-Hey, the former Junior Heavyweight Champions at their respective promotions, will clash in a singles match which will also be the first singles match of this card.

5. Ryusuke Taguchi, Master Wato & Tiger Mask vs Alejandro, Junta Miyawaki & AMAKUSA – 6-Person Tag Team Match
Master-Wato-Ryusuke-Taguchi-Tiger-Mask-vs-Alejandro-Junta-Miyawaki-AMAKUSA-1200x675.jpg

A battle of junior heavyweights battle in a tag team match. NJPW will be represented by Master Wato, Ryusuke Taguchi and Tiger Mask while NOAH will have Alejandro, Junta Miyawaki & AMAKUSA from their side.

6. Kazuchika Okada & Togi Makabe vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura – Tag Team Match
Kazuchika-Okada-Togi-Makabe-vs-Kaito-Kiyomiya-Yoshiki-Inamura-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Kazuchika Okada and Kaito Kiyomiya clashed in a tag team match last year when Okada teamed up with Hiroshi Tanahashi. This year, Okada will team up with Tobi Makabe while Kiyomiya now has Yoshiki Inamura on his side. Will Kiyomiya be able to get the win this time around?

7. Tadasuke vs BUSHI – Kongo vs LIJ Best of five series
Tadasuke-vs-BUSHI-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Ingobernables’ BUSHI will take on Kongo’s Tadasuke who took the pinfall last year in the match between LIJ and Kongo. Will Tadasuke be able to get revenge for the last year’s loss?

8. Hiromu Takahashi vs Hajime Ohara – Kongo vs LIJ Best of five series
Hiromu-Takahashi-vs-Hajime-Ohara-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Hiromu Takahashi and Hajime Ohara will clash in a junior heavyweight dream match. Both men are former Junior Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions in respective promotions. Who will prove to be the greater wrestler among them?

9. SANADA vs Manabu Soya – Kongo vs LIJ Best of five series
SANADA-vs-Manabu-Soya-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Two former rivals from AJPW will clash in the third match of LIJ vs Kongo match. SANADA and Manabu Soya had several matches against each other from 2007 to 2012 in AJPW where SANADA holds 4-3 lead. Will Soya be able to tie their head to head record?

10. Shingo Takagi vs Katsuhiko Nakajima – Kongo vs LIJ Best of five series
Shingo-Takagi-vs-Katsuhiko-Nakajima-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Shingo Takagi gets his wish to take on Katsuhiko Nakajima singles match for the first since 2012. Takagi has lost twice to Nakajima previously. Will he be able to break the deadlock here?

11. Tetsuya Naito vs Kenoh – Kongo vs LIJ Best of five series
Tetsuya-Naito-vs-Kenoh-NJPW-1200x675.jpg

Tetsuya Naito and Kenoh will headline the event which will also be the final match of LIJ vs Kongo set of matches. The match was set-up due to Kenoh’s desire to take on Naito after his comments coming out of tag team match last year. Who triumphs in the battle of two superstars?

i look forward to the LIJ vs KONGO matches.
its New Years
live a little

@BEAST plz tell ur wife i said happy new year

Steve Adams would beat the shit out of both Lebron and Shannon at the same time.
Ol' shay Sharpe is huge and Adams just dwarfs him. I think we forget how other worldly NBA players are sometimes.

That's really the first I've seen of him. He speaks well, looks good, and carries himself as a star. What I assume are his catch phrases - whatever he said to start it about talking and then "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." didn't move me. And his finisher is stupid. I haven't been watching, obviously, so I totally don't get why he's Bray's first feud.

I don’t even know what his finisher is! That's not where the money is here, pal
I miss when he used The Gravy Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back