Locked PWD 1086: Playoffs, Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like someone they should be/would be pushing, and Bray seems like he should murder/death/kill whoever gets in his way for his first feud, so I don't get it.

The people I would have lined up for Bray to feud with are almost all gone, though. As the Fiend, I thought he should have gone one by one after Harper, Rowan, Braun, Daniel Bryan Danielson, and Orton. Now Braun is the only one even there and not hurt, right?
Same. Seems like two guys that really need a big win so I don't know exactly what the end game is here. I'm afraid it won't be in LA's favor.

Nah. I'm a straight male.
Are we talking e cigs or Roman greenz. This was my instrument of choice for many years. Even for car seshs and I would also always bring to peoples houses. Everyone would break the whip when stoned beaux they accidentally pull it when it eying to smoke.
vapor-brothers-1.jpg

My son is in a big 64 man 2 day tournament in So Cal. He's 4-1. One more loss and he's out. But he qualified for day 2. They just wrapped up day 1, he's been wrestling all day and night. Tomorrow he needs to go on a run and win 4 straight to medal. But if @RollSonnenRoll said it once, he's said it a thousand times - it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

*he

My son is in a big 64 man 2 day tournament in So Cal. He's 4-1. One more loss and he's out. But he qualified for day 2. They just wrapped up day 1, he's been wrestling all day and night. Tomorrow he needs to go on a run and win 4 straight to medal. But if @RollSonnenRoll said it once, he's said it a thousand times - it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

*he
Tell him he believes he will achieve. Also tell him when life gets tough give up<PandaHi75>

Are we talking e cigs or Roman greenz. This was my instrument of choice for many years. Even for car seshs and I would also always bring to peoples houses. Everyone would break the whip when stoned beaux they accidentally pull it when it eying to smoke.
vapor-brothers-1.jpg

e cigs, dawg. the worst of the worst. And Lake don't be posting your drug paraphernalia. Children read this thread!

Boilingpointpost.jpg

Upon further evaluation I have more appreciation for Boiling Point. What I have noticed is the fair share of online reviews stating the plot was too slow. Yet that was the principle, Boiling Point did not need senseless explosions and action.

The good thing with this movie was how it carefully depicted crime scenes, evidence and investigation. The actual law enforcement work. Unlike other action movies of the same era

Boilingpointpost.jpg

Upon further evaluation I have more appreciation for Boiling Point. What I have noticed is the fair share of online reviews stating the plot was too slow. Yet that was the principle, Boiling Point did not need senseless explosions and action.

The good thing with this movie was how it carefully depicted crime scenes, evidence and investigation. The actual law enforcement work. Unlike other action movies of the same era
Jesus bush have u lost ur damn mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back