PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete The stream might be down for awhile, jet is apparently in the hospital with swollen legs.

Nate's being a bitch though since he missed weight by like 6 lbs for the RDA fight and it still took place that weekend.

Eh, RDA agreed to it in 2014. Think Nate was hurt too. Don't think Nate was considered some "up and coming super talent champion of three divisions smeshman" either. He's a Diaz, so a bit overhyped but game.

I am by no means a Nate Diaz fan. If Nate does't want to fight an overweight, UFC overhyped, opponent, he doesn't have to.

@Pliny Pete The stream might be down for awhile, jet is apparently in the hospital with swollen legs.

Yea, I tried it a couple times today and it was down

He better start walking his fat ass around once in awhile, get that good circulation kicking in

Eh, RDA agreed to it in 2014. Think Nate was hurt too. Don't think Nate was considered some "up and coming super talent champion of three divisions smeshman" either. He's a Diaz, so a bit overhyped but game.

I am by no means a Nate Diaz fan. If Nate does't want to fight an overweight, UFC overhyped, opponent, he doesn't have to.

If anything that just puts over RDA and that dawg in him. Nates pushing 40 and hasn't looked good. Would be pretty retarded of him to take the fight.

If anything that just puts over RDA and that dawg in him. Nates pushing 40 and hasn't looked good. Would be pretty retarded of him to take the fight.

RDA looked unbeatable there for a minute.. Then Eddie Alvarez showed up.

Looks like Im gonna have to get used to this Ninja Grill too, it also works way too good just like the Ninja Blender
Put some food in the oven part and it cooked it way too fast, scorched the shit out of it
I think the problem is the heats coming from the top instead of the bottom and its laying right on top of it, I'll get it down eventually

its-a-work-in-progress-lisa-nova.gif

Someone else get the new thread.

Y’all knownwha S ms gonna happen if nobody makes then new thewsty thread soob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back