Elections Lori Kauffman (R) - Mass: "I will exile all Jews."

What if you just provide the link, and the stats prove that some races are worse than others, who would be racist in that scenario, the stats, the stat collectors or the person that provided the link?

If you need to have a life changing event to realize that other people have feelings, you're probably a lifelong racist.

Those links and stats can be interpreted that way, if that's what you want from them. Most people who cite them want precisely that, what they see on their face. They tend to avoid variables and confounding variables, ya know, investigating precisely why the data says what it says. People with an agenda are merely happen with an implied conclusion.

No, not at all. If you had to have a life-changing event to realize that other people not of your race have feelings, you were probably indoctrinated into racism and honestly believed other races were different and thus, less human than you, and that life changing event broke the spell. Not altogether different from leaving a fundamentalist religion, or a gang, literally anything that requires you to think a certain way.

If what you implied was true Darryl Davis's life work in society would have been a colossal waste of time:

It wasn't

Those links and stats can be interpreted that way, if that's what you want from them. Most people who cite them want precisely that, what they see on their face. They tend to avoid variables and confounding variables, ya know, investigating precisely why the data says what it says. People with an agenda are merely happen with an implied conclusion.

No, not at all. If you had to have a life-changing event to realize that other people not of your race have feelings, you were probably indoctrinated into racism and honestly believed other races were different and thus, less human than you, and that life changing event broke the spell. Not altogether different from leaving a fundamentalist religion, or a gang, literally anything that requires you to think a certain way.

If what you implied was true Darryl Davis's life work in society would have been a colossal waste of time:

It wasn't

Like a kiss from a prince, oh my.
Yeah, sorry I'm not buying that crap.

What if you just provide the link, and the stats prove that some races are worse than others, who would be racist in that scenario, the stats, the stat collectors or the person that provided the link?

If you need to have a life changing event to realize that other people have feelings, you're probably a lifelong racist.
Racism is a learned behaviour. If you can learn it, you can learn it's wrong.

You don't have to buy anything for it to be true. People can, have, and will change. Leopard's spots are as they are because of genetics.

No one is genetically a racist lolz
Racism is a learned behaviour. If you can learn it, you can learn it's wrong.

Born: November 20, 1917, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States

In 2006, Byrd told C-SPAN that the death of his teenage grandson in a 1982 traffic accident had radically changed his views. The profound grief he felt made him realize that African-Americans loved their children as much as he loved his own.

Good for him, he finally learned, what most of us are born with, at 65 years of age.

Okay, some local nut signed up for the GOP and ran for a local office. Shit happens. If she tries to go to the next level or even acts crazy while she has this nothing office then she will get screened out. Lefties majoring in the minors once again.

Please list them, particularly the ones that ran after the Southern Strategy

Hmm, not sure if serious.

David Duke,
In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign had limited impact, with one minor exception, he won New Hampshire vice presidential primary

Tom Metzger:
In 1980, he won the Democratic Party nomination for the U.S. House of Representatives with over 40,000 votes in a San Diego-area district.[41]

In 1982 he sought the Democratic Party's senatorial nomination, running against then-Governor Jerry Brown and author Gore Vidal,

Nury Matinez
Kevin De Leon:

(2022) The scandal was triggered by a leaked recording of crude, racist comments during a private meeting involving Martinez, de Leon and two others — all Latino Democrats

FFS, Joe Biden said school busing would turn schools into "racial jungles".

Conservatives finally admitting that America is profoundly racist.

Instead of just demonstrating it.

Cool story which I totally believe. But I could care less about your anecdotal statement .

I told the story when it happened in '08. I've also told on here before about my dad's family being racist and democrats.

but no one cares what you believe anyway.

Yes.

They never bothered evolving past "I know you are but what am I."

Why do you think these idiots have been going on about how trans extremists are more dangerous than white supremacists?

Perhaps because the trans activists want to pass bills making a denial of gender affirmation by a parent, a form of child abuse. This, in turn, makes it possible to call in CPS and get children removed from their parents by the state, if they don't play along with said deology.

That is exponentially more dangerous to society than the white supremacist Boogeyman.

It's normalizing mental illness, while simultaneously weaponizing it for the state. Supporting it is folly of the highest order.

Perhaps because the trans activists want to pass bills making a denial of gender affirmation by a parent, a form of child abuse. This, in turn, makes it possible to call in CPS and get children removed from their parents by the state, if they don't play along with said deology.

That is exponentially more dangerous to society than the white supremacist Boogeyman.

It's normalizing mental illness, while simultaneously weaponizing it for the state. Supporting it is folly of the highest order.

Denial of care is absolutely child abuse, are you kidding?

You're the one who's lost in ideology, not the parents and doctors.

Denial of care is absolutely child abuse, are you kidding?

You're the one who's lost in ideology, not the parents and doctors.

You are a dangerous person, you simply are too programmed to see it. You and your ilk are leading us to slaughter.

If I told you to play that same game with schizophrenia (affirm your child's imaginary friends, or it's child abuse), you'd refuse and see the folly in it, but you can't with this.

I'm afraid you very well may be broken beyond repair, and that's a shame. You seem like a decent guy otherwise.

You are a dangerous person, you simply are too programmed to see it.

If I told you to play that same game with schizophrenia (affirming your child's imaginary friends), you'd refuse and see the folly in it, but you can't with this.

I'm afraid you very well may be broken beyond repair, and that's a shame. You seem like a decent guy otherwise.

Different struggles have different treatments. My brother is a heavily medicated paranoid schizophrenic. Over the years he's knocked out one of my teeth, almost put out one of my eyes with a cane, and swung a baseball bat at me in an attempt to kill me.

There is no therapy for schizophrenia. There has only ever been finding the right cocktail of anti-psychotics to smooth him out.

There ARE therapies for gender dysphoria. If you take the time to read the protocols you'll find affirmation therapy insists on patience through the steps and not surrendering to the urgency common in patients. It isn't the assembly line churning out trans sex individuals conservatives insist it is.

Conservatives are banning effective chemical treatments like puberty blockers, which had been in use for decades and are relatively harmless. That's child abuse.

The chemical risks are known, carefully monitored and accounted for, but conservatives ignore that and scream about the risks. They also lie about surgeries on minors, convincing parents that they're carving up kids' genitals.

Friend, you're on the wrong side of this.

There ARE therapies for gender dysphoria. If you take the time to read the protocols you'll find affirmation therapy insists on patience through the steps and not surrendering to the urgency common in patients. It isn't the assembly line churning out trans sex individuals conservatives insist it is.

Conservatives are banning effective chemical treatments like puberty blockers, which had been in use for decades and are relatively harmless. That's child abuse.

The chemical risks are known, carefully monitored and accounted for, but conservatives ignore that and scream about the risks. They also lie about surgeries on minors, convincing parents that they're carving up kids' genitals.

Friend, you're on the wrong side of this.

You're still repeating this falsehood, despite me countering it two years ago. I literally pointed out the error in the information you were using to form this opinion, and you didn't learn, you just ignored it.

Here's the proof:

You are indeed, and unfortunately, unprogrammable. You are a danger to society and our children. The sooner we rid this planet of your kind, the better. Good luck to you in life, but if you continue to stand in the way on this, best you be prepared for war, my friend.

You're still repeating this falsehood, despite me countering it two years ago. I literally pointed out the error in the information you were using to form this opinion, and you didn't learn, you just ignored it.

Here's the proof:

You are indeed, and unfortunately, unprogrammable. You are a danger to society and our children. The sooner we rid this planet of your kind, the better. Good luck to you in life, but if you continue to stand in the way on this, best you be prepared for war, my friend.

You have to know on some level that I'll win that war.

You didn't prove anything, some conservative areas are fighting treatments tooth and nail the same way they fought normalization of homosexuals.

I said that blockers have been used for decades and that's true. I said the risks are known and that's also true.

Let me ask you this... Ballet and gymnastics do exponentially more damage to young bodies than puberty blockers, have you fought to have them banned?

You have to know on some level that I'll win that war.

You didn't prove anything, some conservative areas are fighting treatments tooth and nail the same way they fought normalization of homosexuals.

I said that blockers have been used for decades and that's true. I said the risks are known and that's also true.

Let me ask you this... Ballet and gymnastics do exponentially more damage to young bodies than puberty blockers, have you fought to have them banned?

We will all lose if your kind gets your way, as the ship we're on will have sank into the sea.

That's what you're working towards, you just can't see it. Why? Because you've been conditioned by nefarious power groups intent on instituting a degree of slavery you cannot currently fathom.

This talk is over.

Back