Elections Lori Kauffman (R) - Mass: "I will exile all Jews."

Sinister

Doctor of Doom
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So a blatant Neo-Nazi is running for GOP leadership in Massachussets:

“Don’t forget I’ll likely get voted into office on March 5,” Kauffman wrote earlier this week on X, formerly Twitter. “Long term goals are to ban same sex marriage (never should have been legalized) and trans will be illegal. Yes illegal. I will also exile all Jews.”

She is trying to win a seat as a County Rep on the Republican State Committee:

“I’m still learning a lot about what actually happened during World War II. There were no gas chambers. Every single thing we know about World War II is a lie, just like everything we know about our own world we live in today is a lie. I have the same goals as Hitler: Exile the Jews and keep their degeneracy and corruption and lies out of society. It’s destroying us.”

tumblr-mj2ans-Gh-YP1qesvk3o1-500.gif

That's a pretty standard left wing position. Ilian Omar has been on that train for years, and some mentally ill kid just lit himself on fire to show his support for the Hamastinians shouting the same thing.

Lori-K.bmp

So a blatant Neo-Nazi is running for GOP leadership in Massachussets:

“Don’t forget I’ll likely get voted into office on March 5,” Kauffman wrote earlier this week on X, formerly Twitter. “Long term goals are to ban same sex marriage (never should have been legalized) and trans will be illegal. Yes illegal. I will also exile all Jews.”

She is trying to win a seat as a County Rep on the Republican State Committee:

“I’m still learning a lot about what actually happened during World War II. There were no gas chambers. Every single thing we know about World War II is a lie, just like everything we know about our own world we live in today is a lie. I have the same goals as Hitler: Exile the Jews and keep their degeneracy and corruption and lies out of society. It’s destroying us.”

She's got a Jewish last name and looks Jewish. Am I missing something here?

Is this a real story? Terrible if true

If it's a real story, some will come in and say that it's a fake news

So... She will exile herself?? Or is she talking about practicing jews, not ancestral?

Back