• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1046: Orton is Out, Rhodes is In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@moonwolf if Mark Munoz screws me out of the San Diego Zoo for another time frustrated wont be the god damn word for it!
i bet he did it on purpose!
he didn't want to give ur son the secrets to then go on and become the
#1 wrestler in all of california!
he's scared I tell u
SCARED!

Last edited:
i've been on a mission watching movies and tv shows that feature professor toru tanaka.
rn i'm watching an episode of little house on the prairie that he's in.

i dunno if thats relevant
just felt like sharing.

Theres a Little House episode about old timey carnival rasslin, its a really good one

It aint happening at that school, administration already said hes not welcome back ever

That's what I was afraid of. I was just telling my son if he can't find another place for the camp it's not happening.

i bet he did it on purpose!
he didn't want to give ur son the secrets to then go on and become the
#1 wrestler in allof california!
he's scared I tell u
SCARED!

I'm tired of this filipino on filipino hate, Moom. I really am. Lumpia eating sumbitch

They play Archer reruns over night on FXX, I watch random episodes whenever I wake up for a few minutes, thats a damn good show
I can’t believe it’s 12 season deep. I was a regular viewer for the first 4 or 5 and then lost touch. I loved it at the time though. Every episode cracked me up

663846782c64b0b50a7c9597a37b6e37--julia-kelly-dream-hair.jpg

I’m really excited to see the most underutilized working actor today, Jon Hamm

hTjkbnQaScqOy2Q67F3c13P9lGiFqW.jpg

I haven’t watched any trailers so I don’t know what his role is but I hope he’s the hardass captain of the base who’s had it up to HERE with Maverick’s cowboy shenanigans!
He threatens to pull the plug on Mav on more than one occasion. Stern but ultimately fair.

I can’t believe it’s 12 season deep. I was a regular viewer for the first 4 or 5 and then lost touch. I loved it at the time though. Every episode cracked me up

Theres a movie called Love And Monsters on Paramount Plus, I highly recommend it, its basically a video game come to life and it is freaking great!

Theres a movie called Love And Monsters on Paramount Plus, I highly recommend it, its basically a video game come to life and it is freaking great!

I didn’t realize 1883 was on here as well plus that Offer show about making The Godfather. I’ve got a lot to take in in 7 days cause they're not getting for me for ANOTHER streaming service

I didn’t realize 1883 was on here as well plus that Offer show about making The Godfather. I’ve got a lot to take in in 7 days cause they're not getting for me for ANOTHER streaming service

The Offer looks good but I will probably never watch it cause theres just too many choices
1883 started off dope, then I forgot about it, too many choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back