PWD 1017: Azteca Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Um, I generally don't pay much attention to alot of the backstage drama in WWE, but does anyone know the inside scoop about as to why Triple-H, the freaking son-in-law of Vince McMahon, is getting cut off at the knees in his own promotion?

Is it Vince himself? Or lackies within the company that own alot of stock and have pull in the business room?

Picture this: Ricky Starks who is basically an ego driven diva anyway, starts to get upset with Taz and especially Hook who is getting all the shine in the group. Shine that is supposed to he HIS, he is the FTW champion after all. This starts a huge rift between Starks and Taz, Ricky gets pissed that Taz doesn't back him because why would he choose him over his son. Taz tells Ricky he has gone soft. Ricky lays out Taz. Hook runs out to make the save.

Ricky would then leave the group and say he's taking the title with him. Taz wants it back. Hook, unamused doesn't care for the belt. So Taz sends Hobbs, with Ricky retaining.

Taz then begins to lose it. He doesn't just want his son to get the belt back he NEEDS it. Taz begins slapping his son around, shouting at him.

Joe makes his way to the ring but for what? Why? Joe grabs a mic and says he sees untapped potential in Hook and that his father has been holding him back and reveals that HE has been showing Hook to become ruthless. He then chokes Taz out as Hook watches on.

Joe then demands a match with Ricky Starks who openly denies him it. Joe and Hook then make Starks life a living hell, ruining his matches and attacking him backstage. He then finds solace with Hobbs. A tag match is match in which If Joe and Hook are victorious, Joe will get his match with Starks. Joe and Hook destroy Hobbs, Starks never tags into the match he's forced to watch on. Joe vs Starks is made and Joe beats him in a squash. Joe then starts a reign of terror beating any and all comers of the FTW title, all while mentoring Hook.

Eventually, Taz resurfaces. A broken man. He challenges Joe himself. The match is made, and instead of Joe running through Taz he toys with him and makes a mockery of the legend in front of his son. Hook, has now had enough and in a rare show of emotion pleads for Joe to stop, but not with words. Joe starts yelling at Hook, Taz gets up and Joe puts him down to which triggers Hook to suplex Joe on his head. Hook picks up his father and Taz calls for a match between the two. Before Taz can finish Hook grabs the mic and says "Beat me if you can, survive if I let you!"

Big PPV match, Hook vs Joe. Hook wins the FTW strap.

Last edited:

Um, I generally don't pay much attention to alot of the backstage drama in WWE, but does anyone know the inside scoop about as to why Triple-H, the freaking son-in-law of Vince McMahon, is getting cut off at the knees in his own promotion?

Is it Vince himself? Or lackies within the company that own alot of stock and have pull in the business room?

Trips lost the Wednesday Night Wars and at that moment it became personal for Vince

Picture this: Ricky Starks who is basically an ego driven diva anyway, starts to get upset with Taz and especially Hook who is getting all the shine in the group. Shine that is supposed to he HIS, he is the FTW champion after all. This starts a huge rift between Starks and Taz, Ricky gets pissed that Taz doesn't back him because why would he choose him over his son. Taz tells Ricky he has gone soft. Ricky lays out Taz. Hook runs out to make the save.

Ricky would then leave the group and say he's taking the title with him. Taz wants it back. Hook, unamused doesn't care for the belt. So Taz sends Hobbs, with Ricky retaining.

Taz then begins to lose it. He doesn't just want his son to get the belt back he NEEDS it. Taz begins slapping his son around, shouting at him.

Joe makes his way to the ring but for what? Why? Joe grabs a mic and says he sees untapped potential in Hook and that his father has been holding him back and reveals that HE has been showing Hook to become ruthless. He then chokes Taz out as Hook watches on.

Joe then demands a match with Ricky Starks who openly denies him it. Joe and Hook then make Starks life a living hell, ruining his matches and attacking him backstage. He then finds solace with Hobbs. A tag match is match in which If Joe and Hook are victorious, Joe will get his match with Starks. Joe and Hook destroy Hobbs, Starks never tags into the match he's forced to watch on. Joe vs Starks is made and Joe beats him in a squash. Joe then starts a reign of terror beating any and all comers of the FTW title, all while mentoring Hook.

Eventually, Taz resurfaces. A broken man. He challenges Joe himself. The match is made, and instead of Joe running through Taz he toys with him and makes a mockery of the legend in front of his son. Hook, has now had enough and in a rare show of emotion pleads for Joe to stop, but not with words. Joe starts yelling at Hook, Taz gets up and Joe puts him down to which triggers Hook to suplex Joe on his head. Hook picks up his father and Taz calls for a match between the two. Before Taz can finish Hool grabs the mic and says "Beat me if you can, survive if I let you!"

Big PPV match, Hook vs Joe. Hook wins the FTW strap.

ozy wtf bro

Vince realized he personally funded AEW's developmental territory and now Triple H has to take his lashes.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-11.00.08-PM-696x409.jpg

How would Samoa Joe do in NJPW?

@Count Zero @Ozymandias @Blunderbuss @lordsai @moonwolf @Dr Strange Rex @Falsedawn @The Clinch @Slick_36 @Rebelfett @Based God @GoldenAzazel @Pliny Pete @warriorsplay @BEAST @the ambush @King Cruelty @Batjester @Boosh @eL @ElPadre @Sara @sleepwalk

I think he’s done, Frank

His body is, but his mind doesn’t know it yet.

He probably got caught cheating on Steph with some female bodybuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back