PWD 1017: Azteca Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood thrive bouncing between njpw and aew
I don't know, he's so beaten up, it's hard to see him ever coming close to being what he used to be. He's going to be best as a personality at this point, and as a teacher to the younger talent.

I think he would be a great asset for AEW or New Japan's American expansion, so I guess I do agree with you lol. Just not sure if it's for the same reasons. But I think he'd be best used by Noah right now. They're getting good exposure with the New Japan crossover, especially to a new American audience. Samoa Joe and Noah can redeem their initial failure together, he's now in the old Misawa or Kobashi phase of his career so it's poetic and they're no stranger to older talent, and he brings a lot of American eyes to a great Japanese promotion that he loves with a deep history.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-11.00.08-PM-696x409.jpg

How would Samoa Joe do in NJPW?

@Count Zero @Ozymandias @Blunderbuss @lordsai @moonwolf @Dr Strange Rex @Falsedawn @The Clinch @Slick_36 @Rebelfett @Based God @GoldenAzazel @Pliny Pete @warriorsplay @BEAST @the ambush @King Cruelty @Batjester @Boosh @eL @ElPadre @Sara @sleepwalk

He should go to aew

Guys, how can I watch AEW bring outside of USA? Is there a legal way that can be spoken here or...?

NXT brought me back to wrestling from about 2017s war games. Watching every star going main roster and being shit on and every release from NXT 2021... just cant support this shit any more.

Guys, how can I watch AEW bring outside of USA? Is there a legal way that can be spoken here or...?

NXT brought me back to wrestling from about 2017s war games. Watching every star going main roster and being shit on and every release from NXT 2021... just cant support this shit any more.
Fite.tv you gotta pay monthly but you get Dynamite and Rampage with no commercials.

I get that, but he's capable of so much more. Whether it's a producer, a booker, talent scout, trainer, commenter, manager, and probably more. That's a huge gift to the competition, the WWE done goofed here.
Oh I agree, he was great as Regal's "enforcer" and also on commentary. Problem is, he still wants to wrestle.

Ooof that had to hurt
Black Taurus finna break his neck if he aint careful

Best thing I can say about that match is that its over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back