PWD 1017: Azteca Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
ff691e553bea3fe1762f1eda7b6f0acf.gif

Um, I generally don't pay much attention to alot of the backstage drama in WWE, but does anyone know the inside scoop about as to why Triple-H, the freaking son-in-law of Vince McMahon, is getting cut off at the knees in his own promotion?

Is it Vince himself? Or lackies within the company that own alot of stock and have pull in the business room?

From everything I´ve read there are some longtime workers that not only didn´t appreciate NXT was getting all the praise but they also feared for their position in the company as Triple H was strategicaly positioning his people all around. AEW beating NXT (which wasn´t a big of a shocker tbh) was just the little chi** in the armor they needed to go after him.

Once they saw the blood they went in for the kill. Add that Triple H had a health scare and he was probably in no position mentally or physically to prevent any of this.

I do see Vince letting this all happen to see if HHH really has the balls to fight back and prove to him he´s indeed the right guy for the job once he´s gone.

Last edited:
I do see Vince letting this all happen to see if HHH really has the balls to fight back and prove to him he´s indeed the right guy for the job once he´s gone.

That seems like exactly the type of thing Vince would do and think. You don't get to the top without showing that ruthless aggression pal.

From everything I´ve read there are some longtime workers that not only didn´t appreciate NXT was getting all the praise but they also feared for their position in the company as Triple H was strategicaly positioning his people all around. AEW beating NXT (which wasn´t a big of a shocker tbh) was just the little chi** in the armor they needed to go after him.

Once they saw the blood they went in for the kill. Add that Triple H had a health scare and he was probably in no position mentally or physically to prevent any of this.

So let me get this straight...

William Regal, a twenty-year tenured company man, who was instrumental in the careers of many who are on the main card nowadays, was released just because he was tied to HHH?

If so, that is shockingly ruthless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back