PWD 1017: Azteca Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree, he was great as Regal's "enforcer" and also on commentary. Problem is, he still wants to wrestle.
I think a good wrestler can still do well when they're far past their physical prime, problem with Joe is he's very formulaic and overly relies on "paint-by-numbers" matches. I think that's partly out of boredom and it still getting over, less is more when it comes to a career.

A new scene with new goals to work towards might get him to break away from the formula in the ring. So I do think he can do good work in the ring still, just won't be the biggest contribution he makes.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-11.00.08-PM-696x409.jpg

How would Samoa Joe do in NJPW?

@Count Zero @Ozymandias @Blunderbuss @lordsai @moonwolf @Dr Strange Rex @Falsedawn @The Clinch @Slick_36 @Rebelfett @Based God @GoldenAzazel @Pliny Pete @warriorsplay @BEAST @the ambush @King Cruelty @Batjester @Boosh @eL @ElPadre @Sara @sleepwalk

injured in his first match.

pass.

So what’s this I hear about Catrina “looking different”?

Anyway Rey Fenix is ok and doesn’t blame anyone

That's just how a pro responds.

I wouldn't doubt if that big dumb dinosaur gets a stiff receipt or two in a few months and takes it out of respect.

Fite.tv you gotta pay monthly but you get Dynamite and Rampage with no commercials.

Can you watch past episodes too? Cos I watch once a few with a mate so would be odd times, especially with the time zones.

@Dr Strange Rex

Your boy should come down here and wrestle. My kids are gonna be at tournaments every weekend for the next three months with nothing getting cancelled.

They won't even let him go to school for 10 days here now. It's fine, he's a straight A student but it's a little much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back