PWD 1015: #MOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading more about Toni Storm. They're saying she worked a house show triple threat with Sasha Banks and Charlotte, then after the match went to the back, told some people she quit, went straight to the airport, bought her own plane ticket, and went home. WWE apparently didn't give a fuck and gave her a release on the spot.
Went full "that doesn't work for me brother".

This is terrible news, Big Time Wrestling has been putting on awewome shows here in the Bay Area for a few decades and a lot of future stars have passed through that promotion
WWE recently filmed at one of their shows so some of you may remember them from that video
RIP to a great wrestling promoter

View attachment 899759
Just saw on a friend's feed. Yeah. Sucks, man.

DUjVoZ9VAAAxIwX.jpg

I haven’t followed wrestling since middle school, and I want to get back in it. What platforms are good to watch Indy matches from this past year?
Fite TV is pretty good. Some of it is behind paywalls, though.
Lucha Underground is dead and buried but a lot of the talent is kicking around in WWE, AEW, and especially MLW. You can watch that for free on Tubi.

Marvel should do a show about long standing couples affected by the blip, I think 5 years is enough for people to move on and ind someone new and the reintroduction of old loves would make for good tv

Marvel should do a show about long standing couples affected by the blip, I think 5 years is enough for people to move on and ind someone new and the reintroduction of old loves would make for good tv

That would make a good Jerry Springer episode

"Bitch I was blipped, I wasnt dead!"

"Yea, well I was blippin yo brother every night!"

"Ooh uh uh, no he didnt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back