Not open for further replies.
That would make a good Jerry Springer episode

"Bitch I was blipped, I wasnt dead!"

"Yea, well I was blippin yo brother every night!"

"Ooh uh uh, no he didnt"

"Now, Laqueesha, how old is your son?"

"He's three years old"

"And you're saying that Tyrone here is the father?"

"He the daddy! Look at him, they look alike. Tyrone a bum and won't take care of his kids!"

"And Tyrone, you say that you were blipped?"

"Yeah, I ain't no daddy, how can I be the daddy when I got dusted and shit! You should be asking about DeQuan, I know he the daddy!"

"Well, we took a paternity test for both you and DeQuan. Tyrone, you ARE... not the father!"

"YEAH BOY! WHAT BITCH! I TOLD YOU I AIN'T NO DADDY! YOU BETTER TAKE YO ASS TO DEQUAN!"

"Okay, so, Laqueesha, if Tyrone isn't the father, then DeQuan is? According to the test... DeQuan... is NOT the father!"

*Lequeesha runs off stage before flinging herself on the floor in hysterics while Tyrone break dances and high fives members of the audience*

"He's three years old"

"He the daddy! Look at him, they look alike. Tyrone a bum and won't take care of his kids!"

"Yeah, I ain't no daddy, how can I be the daddy when I got dusted and shit! You should be asking about DeQuan, I know he the daddy!"

"Well, we took a paternity test for both you and DeQuan. Tyrone, you ARE... not the father!"

"YEAH BOY! WHAT BITCH! I TOLD YOU I AIN'T NO DADDY! YOU BETTER TAKE YO ASS TO DEQUAN!"

"Okay, so, Laqueesha, if Tyrone isn't the father, then DeQuan is? According to the test... DeQuan... is NOT the father!"

*Lequeesha runs off stage before flinging herself on the floor in hysterics while Tyrone break dances and high fives members of the audience*
This was definitely written by a european.

Two of the eight remain in the E.

"He's three years old"

<SelenaWow>

Marvel should do a show about long standing couples affected by the blip, I think 5 years is enough for people to move on and ind someone new and the reintroduction of old loves would make for good tv

Imagine being blipped out without knowing you knocked up your wife/girlfriend come back after what seems like one second and she's got a 5 year old that's yours.....

Imagine being blipped out without knowing you knocked up your wife/girlfriend come back after what seems like one second and she's got a 5 year old that's yours.....
Another great take.

Cobra Kai best be binge and not like Boba Fett with their one show a week shit

MOTY? There are a number of contenders. Bucks vs Lucha Bros, Punk vs Eddie, MJF vs Darby or Bryan vs Hangman. Any of them. If I had to pick just one, I'll go with MJF vs Darby. Two young guns killing it.

Reading more about Toni Storm. They're saying she worked a house show triple threat with Sasha Banks and Charlotte, then after the match went to the back, told some people she quit, went straight to the airport, bought her own plane ticket, and went home. WWE apparently didn't give a fuck and gave her a release on the spot.
Probably got tired of Charlotte sandbagging her in matches.

I'd say MOTY is between Darby / MJF or Punk / Kingston. All Out was a better ppv overall but those two matches on Full Gear were really great. As far as WWE goes, Roman vs Brock at Crown Jewel was great. Much better than I expected.

@Pliny Pete Dan joined that Brothers of the Belt group. Guess he's down with bootlegs now.

Yea I saw when he first joined, a buncha people were shocked
People always liker to talk down on Paki boots but theres some great looking belts in that group

Have you seen this video?
Briscos side of the story is pretty interesting

Yea I saw when he first joined, a buncha people were shocked
People always liker to talk down on Paki boots but theres some great looking belts in that group

Have you seen this video?
Briscos side of the story is pretty interesting

Ole: "Get the fuck out of here, Vince. You don't belong here."
Vince: "Work with me, Ole. We can make a lot of money together."
Ole: "Fuck you. And your wife."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back