PWD 1003: If You Have Likes Eternal

If I had eternal likes I would?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people forget how good Bray was when he came in. We all just remember the terrible booking, and for some reason he gets blamed for that.

So long as he is not involved with the Dark geek squad, I would be interested to see what he could do with a competent group behind him.

I think people forget how good Bray was when he came in. We all just remember the terrible booking, and for some reason he gets blamed for that.

So long as he is not involved with the Dark geek squad, I would be interested to see what he could do with a competent group behind him.
Real interested when he was just sitting in a rocking chair acting like a manager, then they went to Raw and it was still cool when he was still sitting in the rocking chair, then he went after Kane, and the bell rang.

Wasn't the Firefly Funhouse crap his idea?

I loved bray and his characters but I’ve never thought his in ring work was anything beyond just decent

Did it/he?

shaq-laughing.gif
Yes, it was good rsr

• A source discussing the Charlotte Flair situation with Meltzer noted that WWE is in “a tricky situation”. If WWE were to fire her, AEW would sign her. And if they discipline her, they’ll have to do the same with others over their backstage behavior. “They have their hands full with this situation.”

is Charlotte trying to get fired?

I dreamt that Minoru Suzuki was round my apartment and giving me shit over my choice of history books in my library.

I triple dare anybody to have a more random wrestling dream.

PS: I have subsequently deleted one history podcast, gave shit to another one and bought a book on Japanese Edo era police. Fucking Suzuki terrifies me.

PPS: My kid has a history contest today.

Last edited:
  • A source discussing the Charlotte Flair situation with Meltzer noted that WWE is in “a tricky situation”. If WWE were to fire her, AEW would sign her. And if they discipline her, they’ll have to do the same with others over their backstage behavior. “They have their hands full with this situation.”
is Charlotte trying to get fired?
Andrade-Cien-Almas-Music-tv-Singer-Movie-tv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back