PWD 1003: If You Have Likes Eternal

If I had eternal likes I would?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rdkvvm5bzhn71.jpg

<Lmaoo>

Yeah...Charlotte really needs to protect that spot...they sure bury her every time a new Diva hits the division...I mean for fucks sake...when's it going to be Charlotte's time to shine at the top of the division?!?!

<45>
It´s lonely at the top DRH. You become paranoid and you actually think everyone is out to get you. Austin talked about this multiple times and he was constantly thinking about that even when he was the number one guy in wrestling in the biggest boom era in the history of the business. It doesn´t help Charlotte is probably a bitch irl, but good for her for showing some damn attitude. I bet Vince lowkey loved that.

• A source discussing the Charlotte Flair situation with Meltzer noted that WWE is in “a tricky situation”. If WWE were to fire her, AEW would sign her. And if they discipline her, they’ll have to do the same with others over their backstage behavior. “They have their hands full with this situation.”
is Charlotte trying to get fired?
Funny thing is. AEW would never pay her as much as the E. Or give her near as much exposure.

So if she is trying to get fired so she can be nearer to her fiancé that is fine, but financially it is beyond idiotic.

I think people forget how good Bray was when he came in. We all just remember the terrible booking, and for some reason he gets blamed for that.

So long as he is not involved with the Dark geek squad, I would be interested to see what he could do with a competent group behind him.

{<jordan}

I'm trying to power through Raw...but every time someone gets a mic it becomes just so awful...

<{clintugh}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back