Fuck The Young Bucks

Mascots
images

images

images

images

b9215af6d24f3ec5959ce7bde1d3db35.gif

Theme:

First. Also @squirrelynuts I'm good bae, how are you?
Not too shabby, Golden One.
Just trying to catch up on some good ol rasslin.
Nothing going on Raw or SD to care about? Or should I just stick with NXT, for WWE product?

I also got a notification about Lucha Underground coming to MLW… haven’t watched it yet , love me some Dario and Mil though

Not too shabby, Golden One.
Just trying to catch up on some good ol rasslin.
Nothing going on Raw or SD to care about? Or should I just stick with NXT, for WWE product?

I also got a notification about Lucha Underground coming to MLW… haven’t watched it yet , love me some Dario and Mil though
NxT is the only WWE worth anything, and it is still trying to find a groove since becoming NXT 2.0.

NxT is the only WWE worth anything, and it is still trying to find a groove since becoming NXT 2.0.
I liked Triple H version of NXT, seems to me 2.0 Vinnie Mac has his hands in and is imitating Dynamites opening credits, I feel.
So far I love Ciampa still. Ricky Steiner Jr has my attention, I just want to see him start emulating more Scotty since his personality seems to mirror his and seems to be more heel than face.

anything going on with Kevin Steen/ Owens? Is he even a thing for WWE? I know they’re having Head Of The Table and Brock going for the title but that’s about all I really know of main roster

I liked Triple H version of NXT, seems to me 2.0 Vinnie Mac has his hands in and is imitating Dynamites opening credits, I feel.
So far I love Ciampa still. Ricky Steiner Jr has my attention, I just want to see him start emulating more Scotty since his personality seems to mirror his and seems to be more heel than face.

anything going on with Kevin Steen/ Owens? Is he even a thing for WWE? I know they’re having Head Of The Table and Brock going for the title but that’s about all I really know of main roster
He’s got one foot out the door. The sheets are saying that his contract is up in January and it’s all but official that he’s coming to AEW. He hasn’t done anything of consequence or been in a notable program since Mania.

He’s got one foot out the door. The sheets are saying that his contract is up in January and it’s all but official that he’s coming to AEW. He hasn’t done anything of consequence or been in a notable program since Mania.
I heard through the Meltzer mill that he migh or might not sign with AEW, but we know how accurate those can be. So I didn’t think anything of it.

I hope he does go to AEW and just becomes a monster again like he was in ROH and PWG. I really enjoyed Mount Rushmore , I just don’t feel he needs to be part of the Elite. I enjoy Steen/Owens in the Anti-Hero roll like SCSA and Moxely

I heard through the Meltzer mill that he migh or might not sign with AEW, but we know how accurate those can be. So I didn’t think anything of it.

I hope he does go to AEW and just becomes a monster again like he was in ROH and PWG. I really enjoyed Mount Rushmore , I just don’t feel he needs to be part of the Elite. I enjoy Steen/Owens in the Anti-Hero roll like SCSA and Moxely
Yeah we don’t need another guy in The Elite. He needs to be the guy that will kick anybody’s ass at any time

i always liked stephen more than alec.
stephen seems like he knows how to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back