PVZ fake passing out?

A bunch of sherdoggers can't figure out if a lady is faking it.... Typical.

Yeah. This is a dumb thread.
Say what you will about Paige but she's proven her toughness. She is not going to fake pass out in the first round.
Can you please visit the OP again mr. grumpy pants.

All you butthurt mcgee's must have ignored the "lol HALFWAY serious..." part of the OP.

So triggered by the title yall storm in with flamethrowers lmao
Lol what? the only one butthurt or triggered here is you. I made a joke about your silly thread , and you replied by calling me dumb. Im obviously addressing your half serious part, and not the half joking part in regards to what is dumb about your thread.
Haha you kids these days are funny. You say or do something stupid and then you get called on it and instead of just admitting to being wrong, you come back with a "ur just triggered, brah"
<{cruzshake}>

When you take blood away from the brain it is different than taking oxygen from the brain. Passing out from one or the other is a different experience altogether.

I vote she faked it.

I have trained. I have choked people to sleep. I have been choked to sleep. I've been to tourneys and fights where people were choked to sleep. I've seen dozens of videos of people being choked to sleep.

You gradually go limp. She just dropped. You gradually come to your senses. She popped right up.

Why fake it? Holly Holm made it cool. She just got embarrassed and tapping would have been the ultimate embarrassment. At least by passing out she can look "tough." Also, she knows the ref is going to stop it.

I've been around this sport for decades now. I vote that it looked like she faked it. As soon as I saw how she dropped her arms I was suspicious.

But we'll never know because she'll never admit it. But it definitely looked way off.
Seriously? Weird. I'll have to watch it a dozen more times because nothing about it looked fake to me and I have similar creds. Team Quest 10 years. You know I've had my ass kicked every imaginable way and handed out a few, too.

Purple face, chalk white where she was choked and choke as sunk as sunk can be. People's nervous systems do really strange things when recovering from hypoxia.

Yeah. This is a dumb thread.
Say what you will about Paige but she's proven her toughness. She is not going to fake pass out in the first round.

Lol what? the only one butthurt or triggered here is you. I made a joke about your silly thread , and you replied by calling me dumb. Im obviously addressing your half serious part, and not the half joking part in regards to what is dumb about your thread.
Haha you kids these days are funny. You say or do something stupid and then you get called on it and instead of just admitting to being wrong, you come back with a "ur just triggered, brah"
<{cruzshake}>
It does seem a bit passive-aggressive.

Fuck, I think that's one of the fundamental principles of Sherdog, though.

Yeah I thought that right when John stopped the fight. She didn't want to tap I guess.

When you take blood away from the brain it is different than taking oxygen from the brain. Passing out from one or the other is a different experience altogether.
Taking blood from the brain is EXACTLY taking oxygen from the brain.

Why am I defending a fighter I don't even like!?!

giphy.gif

Sherdoggers: "she was acting while getting choked into unconsciousness".

I think this is a case where a woman didn't fake it.

It does seem a bit passive-aggressive.

Fuck, I think that's one of the fundamental principles of Sherdog, though.
Oh, for sure i was giving him a bit of shit, but it was pretty light hearted...especially for Sherdog. He acted like i went on a rant and berated him. Silly thread got a silly reply.

Hah but yea, it's Sherdog. That's how it is here

<{cruzshake}>

Not triggered so you write a paragraph lmao

Taking blood from the brain is EXACTLY taking oxygen from the brain.

Why am I defending a fighter I don't even like!?!

giphy.gif
You are wrong.
Lack of blood pressure doesnt mean you have no oxygen in the blood that is there. It means there is no blood pressure. Most fighters can hold their breath more than 60 sec. Lack of blood pressure to the brain shuts it off immediately.
It wasn't the lack of oxygen.

You are wrong.
Lack of blood pressure doesnt mean you have no oxygen in the blood that is there. It means there is no blood pressure. Most fighters can hold their breath more than 60 sec. Lack of blood pressure to the brain shuts it off immediately.
Do their hearts stop beating when they hold their breath?

Dude, this isn't even science, it's common sense.

Cutting off blood to the brain causes hypoxia. Look it up.

Look, don't just get on here and spout bullshit. There ARE a few people even dumber than you that might think they're learning something.

Do their hearts stop beating when they hold their breath?

Dude, this isn't even science, it's common sense.

Cutting off blood to the brain causes hypoxia. Look it up.

Look, don't just get on here and spout bullshit. There ARE a few people even dumber than you that might think they're learning something.
Lol she didn't go unconscious due to hypoxia.
When the blood pressure in the brain drops to nearly 0 the brain shuts off . If blood pressure remains shut off then the brain starts to go into hypoxia due to lack of oxygen.
The loss of consciousness happens way before hypoxia.
Google it if you need to.

Exactly. This thread is insane.

It's almost impossible to fake passing out when getting choked. I would assume TS has never been choked. Shit hurts and is panic inducing. You don't just go limp, you'd be one hell of an actor to overcome instinct like that.

Ofcourse it's not hard. People can just not tap and go to sleep. You do that but keep still. You can try it on yourself now.

You are wrong.
This is mostly true but...They both ultimately cut off oxygen to the brain, but the blood choke does it much faster. A blood choke results in unconsciousness in a few seconds, whereas it can take much longer with air chokes (deoxy blood from the lungs). And it is the same reason you don't pass out in 10 seconds when you hold your breath

Back