PVZ fake passing out?

This thread was silly the first time around.

lol
halfway serious but it looks weird once they show it in slow motion.

Check it out skip to 1:40ish

<{walkerwhut}>

It looked odd, even watching live realtime

When you are getting choked, every instinct in your body tells you to fight to stop it. She didn't fake pass out. Sometimes passing out from lack of blood flow is intermittent. The blood rush started again and she came to as soon as Waterson released.

Paige won't know what passing out really means, until she dates Bill Cosby

Yeah. This is a dumb thread.
Say what you will about Paige but she's proven her toughness. She is not going to fake pass out in the first round.
The suggestion of it doesn't even make sense. For what purpose would she "fake pass out?" It just means you are allowing someone to squeeze your neck without trying to resist the pressure. This thread was probably started by someone who has never been choked out before.

Yeah. This is a dumb thread.
Say what you will about Paige but she's proven her toughness. She is not going to fake pass out in the first round.
Can you please visit the OP again mr. grumpy pants.

All you butthurt mcgee's must have ignored the "lol HALFWAY serious..." part of the OP.

So triggered by the title yall storm in with flamethrowers lmao

Says the guy with a GSP avatar

Fanny ducked Bisping

If she's was going to fake pass out wouldn't she have done it sooner? She was fighting like a mofo for awhile

She was out. Go take a BJJ class and find out how it feels

Her face was purple, her head was seconds away from literally exploding. Don't you know nothing about ufc fight ing?

If she did fake it, it's because she was too stubborn to tap, so she did that instead. However, I don't think she faked it, I think she was starting to pass out but wasn't fully out. She sat up almost instantly, I almost thought she was going to complain to the referee for stopping it since she never tapped.

Face was purple. Choke was SUNK.

That wasn't a smile, more like a grimace or just some weird facial twitch.

If you did indeed "train all day", you'd know people can do all kinds of weird shit before they even regain consciousness.

Not to call you out but what are you training all day? I doubt it includes sub wrestling or jitz (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I vote she faked it.

I have trained. I have choked people to sleep. I have been choked to sleep. I've been to tourneys and fights where people were choked to sleep. I've seen dozens of videos of people being choked to sleep.

You gradually go limp. She just dropped. You gradually come to your senses. She popped right up.

Why fake it? Holly Holm made it cool. She just got embarrassed and tapping would have been the ultimate embarrassment. At least by passing out she can look "tough." Also, she knows the ref is going to stop it.

I've been around this sport for decades now. I vote that it looked like she faked it. As soon as I saw how she dropped her arms I was suspicious.

But we'll never know because she'll never admit it. But it definitely looked way off.

If she did fake it, it's because she was too stubborn to tap, so she did that instead. However, I don't think she faked it, I think she was starting to pass out but wasn't fully out. She sat up almost instantly, I almost thought she was going to complain to the referee for stopping it since she never tapped.
Im not a PVZ fan but I remember when she tapped to Rose and then same night (I think) Holly (I think) refused to tap to Miesha (I think) and PVZ said she wished she'd taken a gangster nap instead of tapping.

She just did what she said she would do.

Which is refreshing change of pace for her.

#psychcancerkids #dowhatusaidyouddo #Rosediditforyucks

Back