PVZ fake passing out?

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lol
halfway serious but it looks weird once they show it in slow motion.

Check it out skip to 1:40ish

<{walkerwhut}>

It looked odd, even watching live realtime

If she is trying to go into acting then this is highlight reel material perhaps? Gotta give her credit for moving on to lucrative hollywood opportunities.

It looked odd, even watching live realtime
Yea looked over to my buddy like, "was she even out?" since she sat right up afterwards. Seeing it live I thought it looked like the ref might have picked her up, but she sat up on her own. Maybe she just went out for a brief couple of seconds?

A lot of weird things can happen when you're getting choked out. Not everyone reacts the same way and how hard you can squeeze and how good you have the choke on are big factors.

I doubt PVZ took a fake blackout in the middle of getting choked the fuck out. Think about how hard it would be to pretend to go to sleep when someone is on your back choking you out. It'd be much easier to just tap.

Try getting choked, you need to relax. She tried to relax.

Obviously she wouldn't have just sat right back up if she was faking

IMG_0154.PNG
Check out the white mark under her chin where the arm was. That means that there was no blood flow. Do you know what that means or are we just playing silly buggers here?

I don't know. Her face was pretty fucking blue.

It looks weird because you know nuthing
Exactly. This thread is insane.

It's almost impossible to fake passing out when getting choked. I would assume TS has never been choked. Shit hurts and is panic inducing. You don't just go limp, you'd be one hell of an actor to overcome instinct like that.

lol

<{walkerwhut}>

I think she goes to Sherdog and saw the flack Conor got for tapping while Holly got rewarded for "going out on her shield", knew she wasn't going to get out and put all those recent acting classes to work.

I don't know if she was faking it. She could have started going limp, but wasn't all the way out so she got up in auto pilot afterwards. I used to have a problem with fainting if I got up too fast from the blood leaving my head too fast, and one time I passed out after standing up and I woke up crawling at the other end of the hallway, lol. Weird things can happen when your brain loses blood, look at Holly's air punches when Tate choked her.

lol

<{walkerwhut}>

I think it was that embarrassed "oh shit" smile people get. Like she knew she let herself down and instead of imploding there she nervously smiled it off. Is Normal?

Back