Social Punk rock band kicks out drummer because of refusal to take vaccine

Most understand by now the point of the jab is not to prevent covid, it's to lessen the severity of its effects and keep one out of hospitalization and alive.

Also , so sense of taste and smell aren't lost long term, like my unvaccinated maga supporting coworkers wife experienced for over a year

so what? This shit happens everyday lol

the only reason it’s news because he got kicked for not wanting the vaccine

People have been kicked from a band for far less

also nobody gives a fuck about punk

the genre is trash
"the only reason it’s news because he got kicked for not wanting the vaccine"
It's reason enough for this thread.

Most understand by now the point of the jab is not to prevent covid, it's to lessen the severity of its effects and keep one out of hospitalization and alive.

Also , so sense of taste and smell aren't lost long term, like my unvaccinated maga supporting coworkers wife experienced for over a year
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most (?all) of them imaginary. - H L Mencken

Oh no, I might lose my sense of taste and smell to the Covid-19 hobgoblin like regmma123's unverifiable coworker's wife. I better get repeated shots of mystery nucleotides.

Gee I wonder why people are misinformed on the vaccine.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most (?all) of them imaginary. - H L Mencken

Oh no, I might lose my sense of taste and smell to the Covid-19 hobgoblin like regmma123's unverifiable coworker's wife. I better get repeated shots of mystery nucleotides.

Strange that right wingers who claim this seem like generally very fearful people, afraid the transsexuals are going after women and children, afraid Antifa are going to burn their town down, afraid black criminals are coming for their family if they don't have an automatic weapon, afraid they'll be killed on the road if they don't drive a 4 ton SUV, etc.

Strange that right wingers who claim this seem like generally very fearful people, afraid the transsexuals are going after women and children, afraid Antifa are going to burn their town down, afraid black criminals are coming for their family if they don't have an automatic weapon, afraid they'll be killed on the road if they don't drive a 4 ton SUV, etc.
Strawmen, yawn

But in a sense you are correct, Mulvaney is another hobgoblin. I don't think he is a real transsexual but rather a man playing a role, a black-face (?woman-face) mockery of a woman like this:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L9yKdqhDa3k

The resulting fear and hatred is meant to disrupt gay pride, a tradition dating back several decades to celebrate the successful protest against the time in America when gay sex was illegal.

Noisy protests such as gay pride and unvaccinated truckers need to be cancelled for the good of the totalitarians and to the detriment of sexual liberty and bodily autonomy. If the gays and truckers realize their common cause and unite then it is time for the totalitarians to worry.

Last edited:
Maybe because those who attack women and children in bathrooms are transsexuals? Maybe those who were burning and looting are antifa? Maybe because black criminals do 52.6% of the murders and 54.5% of the robberies? Maybe because SUV's are 50% safer in a collision compared to a sedan?

That's cute, coming from the side who invented "safe spaces", "microaggressions" and "trigger warnings"...

The lead singer of the classic punk rock band Smashmouth is on hospice for liver failure now. Problary due to the vaccine.

The lead singer of the classic punk rock band Smashmouth is on hospice for liver failure now. Problary due to the vaccine.

Or, hear me out, I have a wild one.
His liver could be failing due to him being an alcoholic.
I’m not saying I’m right, I’m just putting it out there. Think about it.

That's cute, coming from the side who invented "safe spaces", "microaggressions" and "trigger warnings"...

More the soft language of centralists I would say but again the right is almost totally dominated by fear, its politicians hardly ever focus on any kind of positive change.

Anti Vax itself is a classic example of that, decrying fearmongering whilst pushing a conspiracy theory obviously based on fear.

For all the guff about "Big Pharma" who do you think is more likely to reign them in? the left of the right? Bernie Sanders or Trump?

My job was dangled over my head too

I was ready to turn in my shit and go elsewhere

based on what evidence? He's dead, and he was sick with heart disease since 2013 mate and did not take care of his body. He was a known drug user and heavy alcoholic, and was fat.

if you get diagnosed with heart disease and some other neurological problems like water on the brain at age 46, and decide "instead of eating healthy and taking care of myself, let's get wasted EVERY NIGHT", chances are he was lucky to make it to age 56

My god, why do so many still have no fucking idea about these jabs? Unbelievable!!!
Look at the ingredients!!! Look at what is in the blood of the 'vaxxed.'
Look at the number who have died and the number who have been permanently injured by the jabs. Open your eyes everyone, stop looking and listening to the mass media.

So many sick people living in the dissonance in 2023, constantly reminding themselves they didn't turn into vile fascists at the urging of MSM and Big Pharma.

I love all of the comedians acting like like the lockdowns and masks were stupid now. Meanwhile, you can dig up tweets of them saying they won't do shows during COVID, telling people to vaccinate, etc. I think you'll see the same from some of these bands if it becomes mainstream to be against it.

It's just sad knowing how much I loved and respected these bands as kids and finding out they are all scams. Don't meet your heroes. In fact, don't have heroes period. You will always be let down.

Back