Social Punk rock band kicks out drummer because of refusal to take vaccine

I always thought the Offspring was around since the 80s. Smash is their 3rd or 4th album.

Smash is a great album. I still go back and listen to it decades later.

I thought it was their second. I'm aware of ignition before it they were not a favorite of mine . I liked punk ska better than punk rock and paid a lot more attention to that side of things.

You know what I meant. Smash wasn't where it began and we all know what scene they come out of. To say the offspring weren't a punk band is just silly purest nonsense was the point I was trying to make.

Goof shit man
Me I’m highly immune compromised, long term cancer patient
My best friend would be labeled an “anti vax”
He hasn’t had any shot
I’ve had 3 shots
We hang out all the time through the whole pandemic,whatever ain’t shit, no masks no nothing, it’s all good.
I could care less if he hasn’t had the shot, because I’m not irrational
He still hasn’t had Covid, but I have.

some of these ppl who go on about the immunocompromised are loons

Goof shit man
Me I’m highly immune compromised, long term cancer patient
My best friend would be labeled an “anti vax”
He hasn’t had any shot
I’ve had 3 shots
We hang out all the time through the whole pandemic,whatever ain’t shit, no masks no nothing, it’s all good.
I could care less if he hasn’t had the shot, because I’m not irrational
He still hasn’t had Covid, but I have.

some of these ppl who go on about the immunocompromised are loons

I hope you're doing well, dealing with the two big C's is awful.

The narrative is changing wrt the Vax and Covid in general. Look at what Norway and Sweden did compared to the rest of the world. The Toe Hogan method will have its day.

So Puuunk myaaan...

Dexter-Holland-High-School-Yearbook-the-offspring-43778931-500-623.jpg

lol, sure.

You've reminded me of the time clueless chuds at a "Stop The Steal" rally were dancing to Rage Against the Machine, and Tom Morello tweeted:

2sqvrcskx7k51.jpg

x7l85c2notk51.jpg

Tom Morello is probably out of touch with his own base at this point.

The guitarist is a super cringe leftist. I saw him wearing a BLM shirt with a font like like Black Sabbath. It's just a giant virtue signal to them that they are good people. The lead singer is big college guy so you know exactly where he gets his views from.

It's incredibly sad how bands like the Offspring and RATM who I adored as kids have turned out to be anything but punk. They are establishment shills. I could have never predicted this polar shift as an adult. Everything is backwards now and makes no sense.

The guitarist is a super cringe leftist. I saw him wearing a BLM shirt with a font like like Black Sabbath. It's just a giant virtue signal to them that they are good people. The lead singer is big college guy so you know exactly where he gets his views from.

It's incredibly sad how bands like the Offspring and RATM who I adored as kids have turned out to be anything but punk. They are establishment shills. I could have never predicted this polar shift as an adult. Everything is backwards now and makes no sense.
Once they get to the big times, almost all of them become establishment shills. It's the nature of the business.

The best bands Don't go looking for other bands to play on their undercard, and mainstream radios don't play songs they think the masses will like. Tour promoters charge undercard bands a fee for the privilege of playing on opening and mid card slots and getting exposure so only the headliner truly profits from a tour unless an undercard band can sell a lot of merch. Radio stations and award shows like the junos won't give you any sort of coverage unless you pay for the privilege, etc

The name of the game is extortion. Once you are on top, you begin putting the squeeze on young up and coming bands through your promoters.

As much as Metallica credits Ozzy and Sharon for "being kind and giving us a chance in 1986 to open for them", a little known fact is Metallica and their record company had to pay Ozzy $50000 to get that slot. Metallica then went on to do the same thing.

Fat Mike from nofx starting fat wreck chords was a break in the mold. Started his own label so he would not have to sign 7 record deals and enabled other bands to do the same. 1 record deal, no strings attached. Fat Mike was the epitome of punk and felt he can say anything offensive he felt like and fuck you if you don't like it.

The time he sang Franco un-American on Conan O'Brian and changed the words unexpectedly to some very politically incorrect dialogue for a mainstream talk show was priceless. Mike started laughing during because he didn't give a fuck and knew NBC was going to be pissed. Conan probably agreed with the lyrics, but he shook their hands stone faced with a glower because he knew the higher ups were going to be upset.

Nowadays you have some faux punk bands like Paramore's Hayley Williams trying to get spotlight by shitting on stuff fat Mike said on stage in 2005. "How dare he make comments about me and rimjobs in 2005 when I was 19. Thats not punk"
Uh hun, that's very punk.

Noodles is basically Keith Olbermann.

Shilling in the name of.

The government suuucckkss myaaannn....

The Offspring was my fave band in middle school because they were so edgy that time lol. Years later turned out Dexter, the lead singer, was a bigger nerd than I was because he got a PhD in microbiology. He and the lead guitarist Noodles kicked out their drummer Pete Parada because he wouldn't get the vaxx citing he should be exempt because of Guillain-Barré syndrome.

When he was fired and The Offspring did go out on tour, apparently a lot of the venues had bands whose member that weren't vaxx'd. And if the comments section is correct, The Offspring band members who did tour all got sick from Covid despite getting vaxx'd.

Never mind the fact it's not even a vaccine, just a money maker for the companies who are impossible to blame for killing people with it.

And still so many refuse to admit they were fooled.

No.
Vaccine: "a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:"

Immunity: "the action of making a person or animal immune to infection, typically by inoculation"

Immune: "resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells"

Resistance: "the refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument"

How Vaccines Work
Vaccines can help protect against certain diseases by imitating an infection. This type of imitation infection, helps teach the immune system how to fight off a future infection. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity.

Once the vaccinated body is left with a supply of T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that disease. However, it typically takes a few weeks for the body to produce T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes after vaccination. Therefore, it is possible that a person infected with a disease just before or just after vaccination could develop symptoms and get that disease, because the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection. While vaccines are the safest way to protect a person from a disease, no vaccine is perfect. It is possible to get a disease even when vaccinated, but the person is less likely to become seriously ill.

Much of this is pure bullshit. Such as saying vaccination is the best way to protect against infection. The only people who that is true for, are those who are under nourished and have existing health problems.
Why would they possibly be safe when they include such substances as mercury (now mainly removed since bad publicity) and aluminium purely to provide a toxin strong enough to provoke the immune system into a response?
It's no wonder autism is on the up, as are the likes of altziemers and countless other well known problems (not to mention trannies galore everywhere now). People being poisoned with non stop injections that are being sold to them by salesmen.
And the retards of today are having their babies injected before they actually have the choice.

Just as cringe as these bands going establishment, I’ve seen others talk about how being a conservative is punk now which is hilarious.

Punk has always been the outsider. They don’t follow any party. Bands like RATM should be equally attacking both sides. They should have fought against masks and lockdowns. That’s when you know the entire system is rigged and you got scammed.

Tom lives in a multimillion dollar house in a gated community. He’s a part of the machine.

Last edited:
Once they get to the big times, almost all of them become establishment shills. It's the nature of the business.

The best bands Don't go looking for other bands to play on their undercard, and mainstream radios don't play songs they think the masses will like. Tour promoters charge undercard bands a fee for the privilege of playing on opening and mid card slots and getting exposure so only the headliner truly profits from a tour unless an undercard band can sell a lot of merch. Radio stations and award shows like the junos won't give you any sort of coverage unless you pay for the privilege, etc

The name of the game is extortion. Once you are on top, you begin putting the squeeze on young up and coming bands through your promoters.

As much as Metallica credits Ozzy and Sharon for "being kind and giving us a chance in 1986 to open for them", a little known fact is Metallica and their record company had to pay Ozzy $50000 to get that slot. Metallica then went on to do the same thing.

Fat Mike from nofx starting fat wreck chords was a break in the mold. Started his own label so he would not have to sign 7 record deals and enabled other bands to do the same. 1 record deal, no strings attached. Fat Mike was the epitome of punk and felt he can say anything offensive he felt like and fuck you if you don't like it.

The time he sang Franco un-American on Conan O'Brian and changed the words unexpectedly to some very politically incorrect dialogue for a mainstream talk show was priceless. Mike started laughing during because he didn't give a fuck and knew NBC was going to be pissed. Conan probably agreed with the lyrics, but he shook their hands stone faced with a glower because he knew the higher ups were going to be upset.

Nowadays you have some faux punk bands like Paramore's Hayley Williams trying to get spotlight by shitting on stuff fat Mike said on stage in 2005. "How dare he make comments about me and rimjobs in 2005 when I was 19. Thats not punk"
Uh hun, that's very punk.

Yea dude I always get a good lol when people pretend being offensive just for the sport of It wasn't a big part of the culture and the very thing that made it appealing.

I got friends now afraid to play songs in front of people they have known for 30 years in case some one gets offended and I'm like what the fuck you've been playing that shit for years and if any of them wants to get offended with a bit of work you can likely find video or photos of them singing along and put that nonsense to bed hard.

The government suuucckkss myaaannn....

The Offspring was my fave band in middle school because they were so edgy that time lol. Years later turned out Dexter, the lead singer, was a bigger nerd than I was because he got a PhD in microbiology. He and the lead guitarist Noodles kicked out their drummer Pete Parada because he wouldn't get the vaxx citing he should be exempt because of Guillain-Barré syndrome.

When he was fired and The Offspring did go out on tour, apparently a lot of the venues had bands whose member that weren't vaxx'd. And if the comments section is correct, The Offspring band members who did tour all got sick from Covid despite getting vaxx'd.

Dexter, the lead singer, was a bigger nerd than I was because he got a PhD in microbiology.

Dude got a PhD in microbiology from USC.
What the hell could this fool know about virology or vaccines no less!

My barber Terry probably knows more than him about the covid hoax!!!

Band members get voted out all the time. Why does it matter why? It's their decision at the end of the day, who cares.

Because the remaining band members showed themselves to be tools and a disgrace to the punk genre?

so what? This shit happens everyday lol

the only reason it’s news because he got kicked for not wanting the vaccine

People have been kicked from a band for far less

also nobody gives a fuck about punk

the genre is trash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back