Prove Lyoto has a way to win this.

Lyoto could catch Weidman in the later rounds if Chris slows down. I'm most interested to see what his cardio looks like in a 5 rounder.

Machida did get up in the Nedo fight... the hell is this...

Prove Machida doesn't have a way to win this.

Was Anderson clowning in the second fight when Chris dropped him in the clinch?

Also, how did Lyoto beat Phil? Did they have a rematch? I only remember their one fight, which Phil won by wrestling.

Oh yeah, didnt Chris Weidman out wrestle Phil in college?

He dropped him awesome.....is that what ended the fight? And I'm pretty sure you know how he beat Phil fella he landed much cleaner strikes and defended over half of Phil's takedowns pretty sure you've heard this before, and he won by wrestling? you mean the ONE at the end round 1 and i believe 2 where Machida blocked all of Phil's shots to his midsection and face. Yeah Machida really got hurt by Phil's wrestling.

Prove Machida doesn't have a way to win this.

giphy.gif

If Lyoto Machida beat Phil Davis, why didn't Lyoto Machida beat Phil Davis?

Someone who does not actually watch fights, pretending as if they watch fights.

So you're saying Hendo let him get up, or that I imagined the entire sequence?

Because I don't see a way he does.

He was held down by Phil Davis and when he was underneath Dan Henderson he couldn't get up to save his life, Machida and his 'wrestler killer' moniker is grossly overrated, Rampage and Soko also took him down and Rashad never shot in. Weidman will push the pace, get in his face and I am calling my shot, third round d'arce choke.

Bank on it, Weidman will dominate.

Logical fallacy! Your ignorance of ways for Machida to win is called... An arguement from ignorance. Also you are shifting the burden of proof. And thirdly you can't prove a negative. It's like me saying I have a pink invisible fire breathing dragon tied to tree in my backyard then asking you to prove I do not.

Logical fallacy! Your ignorance of ways for Machida to win is called... An arguement from ignorance. Also you are shifting the burden of proof. And thirdly you can't prove a negative. It's like me saying I have a pink invisible fire breathing dragon tied to tree in my backyard then asking you to prove I do not.

So you are the guy who stole my beloved Snuffle Wuffle :icon_lol:

Really? The very first intercepting knee Machida throws will fold Weidman like origami.

That's how. Or a counter straight left or a left high kick or...

I'm kidding, but come one, Machida has the 3rd most KOs in UFC history. Pretending he has no chance at all against Weidman is a bit ridiculous.

Weidman will probably win this, but I'm rooting for Machida and would guess he's got at least a 30-40% chance to take this.

nope, where's the gif? Anderson gave it his all and nearly got KO'd while having Chris is a thai plum. That should give us an idea of how hard Chris apparently hits.

Will be just like Shogun/Machida 2 imo

in all honesty Anderson let Weidman posture up in the plum. Anderson was too comfortable against Weidman and paid twice. And im and Anderson fan.

Weidman uses nice fundamentals but Machida is straight karate fundamentals. Lets all wait for killing the king on Weidman to see how to beat him :icon_twis

Silly thread. Lyoto can literally outpoint anyone.

He could very well outpoint Wideman to a UD or SD.

in all honesty Anderson let Weidman posture up in the plum. Anderson was too comfortable against Weidman and paid twice. And im and Anderson fan.

Weidman uses nice fundamentals but Machida is straight karate fundamentals. Lets all wait for killing the king on Weidman to see how to beat him :icon_twis

Ugh Anderson "let" Weidman posture up just like Hendo "let" Lyoto get that sweep?

Man...

Back