Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

dodge noted...

coward per norm.

when you start tagging people asking them "bu bu but what about this different time decades ago in a different city with different people and different circumstances?" you are doubling legging the ref. I recommend you stop bitching and make a thread about this event if you want to discuss it so much.

Make this post make sense. If I hurt you I apologise.
Well, if you're not 30 yet, you will need to get your paperwork in order. Your parents aren't going to let you live at home forever, so you will just have to drag them through the court system to buy yourself some more time at home.
iu

when you start tagging people asking them "bu bu but what about this different time decades ago in a different city with different people and different circumstances?" you are doubling legging the ref. I recommend you stop bitching and make a thread about this event if you want to discuss it so much.

you are gutless as you are dishonest. WPEM 101.

like you did in the other thread when confronted with facts.

Feel free to run people over then and go to jail, that's not my problem you're a psycho.

So if non-state actors want to prohibit you from traveling on public roads, you will submit to their will? Where do they get this authority?

Well, if you're not 30 yet, you will need to get your paperwork in order. Your parents aren't going to let you live at home forever, so you will just have to drag them through the court system to buy yourself some more time at home.
iu
I wish my parents were still alive, certainly they would be living with me at this point. Low blow!

So if non-state actors want to prohibit you from traveling on public roads, you will submit to their will? Where do they get this authority?
They're not non state actors, they're Americans. And even if they were you're not allowed to run people over.

I don't know, there's lots of them.

They don't need to hold a position to be protected by law. It's a felony to hit them with your car.

You said they're not non-state actors. Tell me what the state employs them to do.

Christ, if this is happening in Provo, Utah we are all fucked.

you are gutless as you are dishonest. WPEM 101.

like you did in the other thread when confronted with facts.

Calling someone gutless because they don't care to derail a thread with a re-examination of a beating from 30 years ago in a different place with different people is you acting hysterical. Get a hold of yourself lol.

Back