Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

...i literally already did.

'get the ONE guy in the blue jeans, under armor beanie, and fde plate carrier' if only your username was (meant to be) ironic.

How is covering your face not concealment?

It only counts if you have a black outfit on?

I'm inclined to think they are trolling.
But then I look at these videos, and realise that these loons exist.

We can hope the mobs come to their neighbourhood so we can see a very rapid 180

Last edited:
You're the one who thinks he's soooo scary and everyone is somehow afraid of you because you're black, so I'd leave that up to you.

People attack my car like that and shoot at me, and I'm driving the fuck out of there like any of you would.

Are people here even defending the second shot?
Please, entertain me.

But that's not even the case in the video, so why split that hair?

aaaaaaaaaaaand he's seriously back to pretending this (more specifically - these 2 completely different things, one of which is a tactic to prevent arrests and the other is someone wearing a mask when the govt is telling him to wear a mask) is splitting hairs.

dat username. i guess this is why people use ignore lists.

lolz @ having the audacity to say it's not in the video. as if those pics you brilliantly posted (that we're arguing about) were from the video. or that event. or that day. or that state...

aaaaaaaaaaaand he's seriously back to pretending this (more specifically - these 2 completely different things, one of which is a tactic to prevent arrests and the other is someone wearing a mask when the govt is telling him to wear a mask) is splitting hairs.

dat username. i guess this is why people use ignore lists.

But this tactic you're so hung up on literally isn't happening in the video.

They're just regular protesters in street clothes. The shooter doesn't even match the description you're trying to depict and no one around him is wearing the same exact outfit.

But this tactic you're so hung up on literally isn't happening in the video.

They're just regular protesters in street clothes. The shooter doesn't even match the description you're trying to depict and no one around him is wearing the same exact outfit.

...what the fuck are you talking about? you posted pics from michigan in march/april, or something. holy shit. leftists.

...what the fuck are you talking about? you posted pics from michigan in march/april, or something. holy shit. leftists.

Just successfully showing that yes, right wingers do go to protests with masks and carrying guns.

Now you're prattling on about the "black bloc" like that means anything. They're clearly not in the video in the OP.

Literally no one in the video is dressed identical. The shooter has a neon yellow scarf on his head, ffs.

You didn't see all the corpses and destroyed vehicles that were already piled up in the intersection from those other drivers who didn't try to escape?
It's funny they go so over the top describing the situation, trying to make it sound like imminent death lol.

Yeah he did.

"It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests. "

wtf? that's not even what he said.

Oh yeah, most people fully conceal themselves and bring guns to an innocent protest.

ergo, https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160814906/ (your post that cited the above)

from bullshit to lies to bullshit to lies to disingenuous bullshit. don't let facts (or your exposed lies with hotlinks to them) get in the way of the narrative you're desperate to maintain.

Back