Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

I live an hour north of this and it's not being reported by KSL or Salt Lake Tribune (which is a shitty Left leaning newspaper that had to be bailed out financially by the Deseret News). The fact is if that shot did hit the driver and he died, they probably would be claiming self defense because the drive plowed though the crowd. You know the media would've pushed for it.

And LOL at Mormons virtue signaling. Cringe as shit.

People are all kinds of crazy, talking about both sides. I mean if the guy in the car knows there is a protest going on why would he try go through that protest? Seems like he wants to show how tough he is and protesters are just as dumb. Fuck both sides.

Self defense, the driver was attempting to plow down the protesters with his car.

It’s actually easier to get trapped by these protests than you may think.

A few weeks back I was driving home, made one wrong turn and was cut off immediately, I had no idea they were going on, in a residential area at that.

Idk about this driver, just adding my 2 cents

I see a bunch of cars stopped as a group of protesters walk through a crosswalk and then the truck drives up and starts honking and tries to drive through them.

Why didn't he wait for the crosswalk to clear like the rest of the cars?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the driver? Don't try and run people over.

No, he wasn't plowing down anyone. He doesn't even plow people over after being shot at. It is illegal to block traffic and people's free movement.

The job to disperse protesters is for the cops not for civilians. I am pretty sure in order to get his license he must have had good eyesight, so I am sure he seen a protest going on in that street. The smart thing would have been to take another route instead of trying to be a tough guy and take on the protesters. The moment he tried to run over protesters it turned into a self defense for the protesters. Unless youre a cop youre not allowed to disperse a crowd with your vehicle. Get real dude.

Back