Proposal to BAN Jon Jones until fully clean of steroids: POLL REQUEST

Jon Jones: "Hey steroids,... are u still here?" Steroids: "I'm still here".

What's with all the negativity? At least Jon stays POSITIVE!!!

Tomorrow Jon will announce that he just identifies as someone with Turinobol in his system, he always has, he was born that way and he needs it in his system to stay sane because this is who he truly is. So in his case, it is not a choice, and not steroids but part of his true identity. Because he is a man with Turinobol in his system trapped in a man without Turinobol in his system body. Case closed?

This seems only fair. Once he's had no POS results for 12 months then he may fight again.

It's more than fair actually.

Thoughts?

***Mods can we get a poll added? Others have asked for it and I think it would be interesting to see the results***

We definitely agree on something lol

He can't be allowed to continue to run around with juice in his system

FFS he will just keep dosing the t-bol forever and claim it's the dose from 20 years ago!!

Naa man.. You have it all mixed up!

What happened was that Jon Jones was Bitten by a Radioactive Roids Isotope, It gave him sTrAnGe Powers like "Avoiding Jail Time" " "Super Goat Considerations", "Hypno-Scum Vision", that bamboozles the others like the UFC, and the StRaNgE"s one yet... "ScumBag Radar", that enables him to "Zero" in on Hapless Villains like Pregnant Women, with his souped up "Punk-Mobile"!!! Evil Doers Beware,...ScumBag Jones is on the job!!!!!

Just like the proposal to boycott his POV...
<6>

No
Because I want to see him vs Johnny Walker and Reyes.

OZEd5vE.png

And then there is TS:
tcXs8u5.jpg

Where is the poll? I prefer just clicking once.

Tomorrow Jon will announce that he just identifies as someone with Turinobol in his system, he always has, he was born that way and he needs it in his system to stay sane because this is who he truly is. So in his case, it is not a choice, and not steroids but part of his true identity. Because he is a man with Turinobol in his system trapped in a man without Turinobol in his system body. Case closed?

Haha this is so crazy... It just might work.. Now and days

Jon Jones' media team after reading your post

John Jones has the USADA go ahead to microdose until the metabolites finally work their way out of his system, possibley by 2027 he’ll finally present a clean sample.

Imagine not wanting to watch an elite talent like Jones fight.

You guys make me sick

If he is so elite why does he take steroids. Simply someone so naturally gifted and elite Doesn’t need steroids to compete. Why continue to ruin his name and legacy if he knew he’d beat everyone’s ass without steroids.

It just doesn’t make sense. And before you respond try thinking logically like men are suppose so instead of like an emotional
Woman

There should be a running tally of Jones pass/failed tests. Id rather bet on the pulsing than his fight at this point.

Now THIS will surely get Sherdog to boycott the UFC
Next PPV about to lose 100 streams
<36>

This seems only fair. Once he's had no POS results for 12 months then he may fight again.

Thoughts?

***Mods can we get a poll added? Others have asked for it and I think it would be interesting to see the results***
Agree

I’m sure Dana, usada, and anyone who actually has a say in this matter is going to care about sherdog poll results

Thoughts?

Ban him from Sherdog? Great idea, no more Jones threads

Back