Proposal to BAN Jon Jones until fully clean of steroids: POLL REQUEST

Do you really think Jon Jones gave anything of value to USADA? I don't, and his own management denies that he did. Who else has been busted based on info Jon supplied? It was a transparent stratagem to justify letting him come back and fight earlier. As a fight fan I can appreciate that because I like watching Jon Jones fight, but it makes USADA seem weak and corrupt.

At this point the UFC needs to choose between USADA and Jones. It can't really have both.

He must have, maybe pharmacies and doctors handing out the PEDS. And certain methods fighters use to pass tests.

It must have been some good info to reduce the sentence for a second time offender.

LOL at people thinking hes able to still fight because he “snitched”.

Imagine not wanting to watch an elite talent like Jones fight.

You guys make me sick

We want to see it, just on a level playing field.

Take a good hard look in the mirror pal, the sick feeling is not from us. It's within your rotten self.

just change the rules so you can have a few picos

they changed the rule for marijuana users and if you listen to many world champions they all admit that marijuana is a PED

I dont know about fighting the UFC to get Jones, Brock whoever banned but I do know Im not buying those PPVs.

Very close to cancelling Fight Pass out of disgust for the UFC, and its not just the PEDs its also the favorable treatment some fighters get (fkin Reebok), the poor sportsmanship (Conor, Jones, Khabib) and the overall low-class way the UFC does business.

MMA is a sport for thugs, I understand that and in my mind that makes professional conduct even more important.

I didnt like the Jones/DC media day brawl, there should have been repercussions. I didnt like Rondas poor sportsmanship (when you make 10 times the money your opponent did, a handshake is not too much to ask), I dont like Jones (and only Jones) allowed to fight on steroids. I hated Conor smashing the bus window and keeping his job, and I really, really hated the Conor/Khabib brawl.

The quality of the trashtalk is also pretty disgusting these days, everyone trying to act nastier than the last guy, just a turn off in general.

You guys are -paid- for this. Act like professionals.

ONE championship has Cupcake and Mighty Mouse, and PFL is doing some real interesting things in MMA. Im not really sure I need to watch/listen to these UFC punks.

You guys make me sick
Wasn't Lance banned from cycling? And yeah we know he admitted, but they pretty much had all the info. Do we need further proof about Jon? I don't think so.

Literally the only fighter that is allowed to fight with PEDs in his system and yet him and his tard fan base still play victim saying he's being unfairly prosecuted. GTFOH

It's amazing that not only has he got away with it but now he has a get out of jail free card for the rest of his ufc career

The ufc is already weak as it is fans like me need jones around to keep the interest up. If anything we should be up in arms about the small percentage of the total money ufc pays its fighters.

And now these failed tests are from a injection couple of months ago during his comeback preparation, yada yada pulsing theory.

Which as of yet, has not been disproved.
corrected

Last edited:
But he can't? The picograms pulse in and out of his tests. He's been afforded a perpetual excuse now.
They termed his rails as “plagued”. Poor roid Jones. Poor baby...life’s so unfair to jones

You guys make me sick
Imagine wanting an already elite fighter to continue to cheat in a weak division. There’s some stellar matchups coming for Jones...

Jones has been punished enough let him be

Back