Proposal to BAN Jon Jones until fully clean of steroids: POLL REQUEST

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This seems only fair. Once he's had no POS results for 12 months then he may fight again.

It's more than fair actually.

Thoughts?

***Mods can we get a poll added? Others have asked for it and I think it would be interesting to see the results***

Last edited:
Lol no. Sounds decent but look who runs the ufc.

That seems like it should be the default position under a zero tolerance regime.

Unlikely

He already served his sentence AKA snitched to reduce the time

And now these failed tests are from a previous injection, yada yada pulsing theory.

Which as of yet, has not been disproved.

If someone out there not on Sherdog or Reddit can disprove the theory then I'm sure UFC and USADA will overturn the decision

I mean its not a hidden theory, anybody with a credible background in research can present a counter argument or even create a new paper. Even I can find the article by searching on Google so its not like its a top secret document UFC and USADA are hiding.

It takes time tho, so we will see in the future. I think someone will present a proper counter argument soon, but as of now nothing yet.

But he can't? The picograms pulse in and out of his tests. He's been afforded a perpetual excuse now.

Cheaters never prosper. He will suffer. His grace period is over and now it'll lead to his record being officially nullified. It's already nullified for true MMA fans who know he's nothing but a cheating coward.

* Consume or inject performance enhancing drug
* Fail drug test
* Serve one year suspension
* Be allowed to compete with PED's in your system forever

Dudes too important to the ufc now that hes a snitch.

Its like okay jon your CLEAN and dont know what all these failed drug test are about..

Then what INFORMATION could you possibly be giving about steroirds for a lighter suspension if your as oblivious to how they got in your system as you say you are?

If I was a fighter hell yeah, as a fan and fan of Jones "let him fight". While clearly him taking steroids is his fault, USADA and commissions deciding that his trace amounts are from an old failure he's been punished for is on them.

They definitely need to make sure that future long term metabolites failures are handled better though.

This seems only fair. Once he's had no POS results for 12 months then he may fight again.

It's more than fair actually.

Thoughts?
Send that proposal to the purple goof. I'm sure he'll take it very seriously.

Had USADA not been corrupt, Turinabones would have already been banned for life. At this stage it's obvious there's nothing that can be done to punish the dirty rat.

Unlikely

He already served his sentence AKA snitched to reduce the time

And now these failed tests are from a previous injection, yada yada pulsing theory.

Which as of yet, has not been disproved.

If someone out there not on Sherdog or Reddit can disprove the theory then I'm sure UFC and USADA will overturn the decision

I mean its not a hidden theory, anybody with a credible background in research can present a counter argument or even create a new paper. Even I can find the article by searching on Google so its not like its a top secret document UFC and USADA are hiding.

It takes time tho, so we will see in the future. I think someone will present a proper counter argument soon, but as of now nothing yet.

Do you really think Jon Jones gave anything of value to USADA? I don't, and his own management denies that he did. Who else has been busted based on info Jon supplied? It was a transparent stratagem to justify letting him come back and fight earlier. As a fight fan I can appreciate that because I like watching Jon Jones fight, but it makes USADA seem weak and corrupt.

At this point the UFC needs to choose between USADA and Jones. It can't really have both.

It’s funny that we’ve gotten the point where we have to request that a guy with steroids be banned

Dudes too important to the ufc now that hes a snitch.

Its like okay jon your CLEAN and dont know what all these failed drug test are about..

Then what INFORMATION could you possibly be giving about steroirds for a lighter suspension if your as oblivious to how they got in your system as you say you are?

He could give USADA information about teammates who are hiding under the octagon in the Jackson/Winklejohn gym.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

4iEbr3W.gif

Last edited:
Imagine not wanting to watch an elite talent like Jones fight.

You guys make me sick

Back