Proposal to BAN Jon Jones until fully clean of steroids: POLL REQUEST

tenor.gif

Fuck that!

It's about ensuring that he no longer is benefiting from his cheating, not punishment .

He must have, maybe pharmacies and doctors handing out the PEDS. And certain methods fighters use to pass tests.

It must have been some good info to reduce the sentence for a second time offender.

If he gave up doctors and pharmacies or anyone else handing out PEDs, then arrests should have been made, right? Jon would need to be the star witness, right? I don't see any of those things happening.

And remember, when it comes to giving out reduced sentences for snitching, the person snitching has to give up someone or something bigger than themselves. Who is bigger than Jon? It needs to be a hell of a scoop for that deal to be worth it.

Seems to me like USADA is finding ways to bend over backwards to keep Jon fighting rather than suspended for another two years or more like they would have done to any other fighter. Until it can be shown concretely that Jones did snitch, I'll take the word of his management team that he did not.

Nobody should be cleared if they are still failing tests, regardless of amount. I don’t care how many years it takes for picos to completely clear the body, should have been more careful with what you put in your body. And fuck off with the everybody is on roids bullshit, they may be, but they aren’t failing tests. If everybody is on them but only you fail you are a fuck up and obviously making your cheating too obvious.

fuck it, let them all juice I say.

Majority of fighters at some point have got on something, just make it free for all then we wont have to deal with the bitching and crying.

Ban the mother trucker
Its not fair anymore the guy is always finding a new way to cheat AND to get caught....

It's more than fair actually.
Making a statement like this, without stating your rationale for why it is fair, is intellectually lazy. It is like you just want to stir things up, but do no thinking yourself.

Unlike some Sherdoggers, I flat out oppose PED use by fighters. But unless you propose forever bans on anybody ever caught using PEDs, there needs to be some rationale for how long it should be before they can compete again. If you think having very minute residual amounts come up in testing should be disqualifying, tell us why exactly. Do you think those very minute quantities enhance performance?

It's amazing that not only has he got away with it but now he has a get out of jail free card for the rest of his ufc career

"get out of jail free card"?!?
He has the WHOLE deck!!
And he's not playing "Old Maid" ether!

* Consume or inject performance enhancing drug
* Fail drug test
* Serve one year suspension
* Be allowed to compete with PED's in your system forever

Rinse and repeat..

The Jon Jones school of MMA coming to a state near you

Imagine not wanting to watch an elite talent like Jones fight.

You guys make me sick

Imagine a sport where the guy who wins is because he's better at fighting and not who's better at taking performance enhancing drugs and beating tests.. .

You make me sick... Talent is no excuse to break the rules

I thought those Darn Pictograms are supposed to stay in his body's system, until Jon Jones Bones, are Unearthed by Alien Archaeologist, 5000 years in the future!?!

Jon Jones, Praying to God:

"Please God, use me to do your bidding of beating up clean fighters."

Jon Jones is gonna win the 9.3×10^16 Pictograms Championship Belt?

If a poll is added, please include this option:

<3>

Waiter at the steak house.

Waiter: Would you like salt and pepper on your steak sir?.

Jon Jones : Oh,...just a Pictogram of salt will do.?

Back