Opinion Proof that criticism of the Israeli lobby, is defended by the lie of anti-semitism

George.jpg

"I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone." - JFK at a dinner honoring Nobel Prize winners of the Western Hemisphere, 29 April 1962

It's TIME, Viva.

ASP.jpg

I hope so. You ever watch that documentary a world without America?

I'm still as anti-interventionist as they come, but we should be honest. Our withdrawal comes with a price. Things will get messy when we close down the empire.

Btw I'm so torn on venzuela. If that is our ticket that enables us to withdraw from the ME, I support it. I just don't trust that even if we could, that we would. Those interests own our government.

And that's why people claim Shapiro is controlled opposition.
He would still be called out without that, that's how obvious it is. They also claim is he is a beloved right-wing icon and use that as a springboard to attack conservatives. It's like they assume everyone doesn't know.
4h6y6.gif

Always funny when the multi-culty melting pot backfires like this. She is of course 100% correct, but while you can shit on white people and engage in wild conspiracy theories about Russia all you want, tell the truth about Jews and Jewish influence in politics and you will be in trouble.

"For as long as I live, for as long as I have the privilege of serving in The Senate from New York, I will unflinchingly, unstintingly, and with all of my strength, be a guardian of Russia. Ladies and gentlemen, in Russia and America the Russian nation lives now and forever."

Oh wait, he's talking about Israel. Nothing to see here you anti-Semites.

Somewhat amusing when SJWs/ Muslims and Alt-Right agree on the same issue, but coming from completely different ideological findings.
Call it alliance by accident.
It could become a fruitful one if Trump is impeached and Bernie is again robbed by the DNC.

Also, am in the only one that views Netanyahu's arrogance as the equivalent to Japan bombing pearl harbor?

That the sleeping giant maybe slow to wake, but God fucking help you when it does, because you will need it.

...and that's why they will continue to be able to use this accusation against any criticism of Israel.
Because anywhere there's prominent criticism of Israel there will be guys like him chiming in.

...and that's why they will continue to be able to use this accusation against any criticism of Israel.
Because anywhere there's prominent criticism of Israel there will be guys like him chiming in.

I only watched 2 minutes. Was there something I missed?

Fuck Israel's flag. I'll make a video wiping my ass with one, if you will let me post it.

I only watched 2 minutes. Was there something I missed?

Fuck Israel's flag. I'll make a video wiping my ass with one, if you will let me post it.

Patrick Little is the guy that was kicked off gab for praising the Pitsburgh Synagogue shooting.
He is in fact an anti-semite.

Also, am in the only one that views Netanyahu's arrogance as the equivalent to Japan bombing pearl harbor?

That the sleeping giant maybe slow to wake, but God fucking help you when it does, because you will need it.
It would take nothing less than civil war to rid America of its traditional high-ranking officials' allegiance to Israel.

It's the exact scenario Israeli's would want because it's only the nuclear option which stands a chance. And even in the wake of destruction there's opportunity to plant another seed.

It would take nothing less than civil war to rid America of its traditional high-ranking officials' allegiance to Israel.

It's the exact scenario Israeli's would want because it's only the nuclear option which stands a chance. And even in the wake of destruction there's opportunity to plant another seed.

I honestly think we need a new wave of McCarthy'ism. A phrase I never thought could be seriously uttered.

I'm sure it will go too far, as did the hunt for USSR operatives within our government and society, but can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

I honestly think we need a new wave of McCarthy'ism. A phrase I never thought could be seriously uttered.

I'm sure it will go too far, as did the hunt for USSR operatives within our government and society, but can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.
Better expand it to Saudis too because imo they have just as much power as the Israelis.

Better expand it to Saudis too because imo they have just as much power as the Israelis.

Not even just the Saudis, and Israelis. I'm sure Russia and China have operations in this country. We need some nationalism. We need to give all foreign influence the weight of the threat that it is.

Last edited:
Not even just the Saudis, and Israelis. I'm sure Russia and China have operations in this country. We need some nationalism. We need to give all foreign influence the weight of the threat that it is.
I just mean in terms of US political allies. Let's not forget what W did for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

China most certainly does have a major presence here- they seem quite happy, and uninterrupted, stealing our tech and buying our residential real estate.

Russia...well you'd think they were long gone according to 2014 Obama and every Trump cultist, but they sure do have some powerful American friends.

Yes to some *New* New Nationalism. Now, how do we bridge the gap between the disgruntled working right and the disgruntled working left?

Back