Opinion Proof that criticism of the Israeli lobby, is defended by the lie of anti-semitism

I just mean in terms of US political allies. Let's not forget what W did for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

China most certainly does have a major presence here- they seem quite happy, and uninterrupted, stealing our tech and buying our residential real estate.

Russia...well you'd think they were long gone according to 2014 Obama and every Trump cultist, but they sure do have some powerful American friends.

Yes to some *New* New Nationalism. Now, how do we bridge the gap between the disgruntled working right and the disgruntled working left?

I've given some thought to that. The one thing I keep coming back to is using a centrist VP to run the country. Promising no change, no reform, only keeping the boat floating the best they see fit, and then having a president that does nothing but shove one issue down the powers that be's throats.

This would allow single issue, left and right unification.

And let's be honest. We aren't going to get lobby'ing or campaign finance reform any other way.

Perhaps one day we will all agree that rather then getting promised the world, and getting nothing, that we would settle for one issue every 4 years actually getting solved.

Also, am in the only one that views Netanyahu's arrogance as the equivalent to Japan bombing pearl harbor?

That the sleeping giant maybe slow to wake, but God fucking help you when it does, because you will need it.
unlike Japan, Israel owns the US.

Replace Israeli lobby with George Soros. And George Soros hasn't been a Jew since the 1940s.

Somewhat amusing when SJWs/ Muslims and Alt-Right agree on the same issue, but coming from completely different ideological findings.
Call it alliance by accident.
It's no accident. The alt-right and the progressive left have a lot of principles in common related to racial issues. They are mirror images as one another, with the alt-right seeing whites as the good race to be protected and the progs seeing whites as the bad race to resist.

It's no accident. The alt-right and the progressive left have a lot of principles in common related to racial issues. They are mirror images as one another, with the alt-right seeing whites as the good race to be protected and the progs seeing whites as the bad race to resist.

I think given that they are polar opposites of each other ideologically in terms of "whites" it is somewhat unusual. Probably because SJWs see Jews also as "white", while many Alt-right do not consider Jews "white".

Not even just the Saudis, and Israelis. I'm sure Russia and China have operations in this country. We need some nationalism. We need to give all foreign influence the weight of the threat that it is.

China for sure. Let's not forget this classic: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Yes to some *New* New Nationalism. Now, how do we bridge the gap between the disgruntled working right and the disgruntled working left?

Someone is tip-toeing around the edge

The pro-Israel lobby (which does exist) has far less money than the billionaires who are climate change fanatics, the labor unions who are universally controlled by Democrats like they originally were the mafia, the corporations who want cheap labor and therefor oppose immigration reform and want open borders or the money given to politicians who support abortion by Planned Parenthood among other pro-abortion groups.

Really it's a drop in the bucket. Like the NRA. The anti-gun lobby has far more money than the pro-gun rights lobby, yet they pretend like the NRA is some massive donor, it's not at all. Neither is the pro-Israel lobby in comparison to the progressive billionaires.

Last edited:
The pro-Israel lobby (which does exist) has far less money than the billionaires who are climate change fanatics, the labor unions who are universally controlled by Democrats like they originally were the media, the corporations who want cheap labor and therefor oppose immigration reform and want open borders or the money given to politicians who support abortion by Planned Parenthood among other pro-abortion groups.

Really it's a drop in the bucket. Like the NRA. The anti-gun lobby has far more money than the pro-gun rights lobby, yet they pretend like the NRA is some massive donor, it's not at all. Neither is the pro-Israel lobby in comparison to the progressive billionaires.

This is why the foreign government part of this is so concerning. Do you really think China or Russia is spending mountains of money to influence politics?

I argue the danger is having the ability to bribe, combined with an intelligence service that is the problem.

I am far more worried about what the FSB, or MOSSAD can do with a million dollars, then I am the Koch's, or Soros.

Of course the truth is that Sheldon Adelson is a part of the Israeli lobby, and he outspends by himself, many of the groups you just listed.

Somewhat amusing when SJWs/ Muslims and Alt-Right agree on the same issue, but coming from completely different ideological findings. Call it alliance by accident.
I think both left and right overlap on "freedom of speech", but mostly the right, since they're the ones having their speech attacked by the media and tech giants and this Anti-BDS thing is basically such an egregious attack on 1st amendment. The more AIPAC/Israel tries to defeat BDS the more it exposes itself and it's stranglehold on the American government and media, using America's own legislators as executors of it's interests.

Last edited:
He would still be called out without that, that's how obvious it is. They also claim is he is a beloved right-wing icon and use that as a springboard to attack conservatives. It's like they assume everyone doesn't know.
4h6y6.gif
He's an idiot, regardless of his ethnicity or the veracity (or not) of that particular claim.

He's an idiot, regardless of his ethnicity or the veracity (or not) of that particular claim.
He is more of a professional troll, controlled opposition or not, it's what he does for a living and it's all on purpose. He's one of the few people that seems to actually enjoy his job, maybe it's that permanent smirk on his face. Someone who "attacks leftists" yet has no need to fear of being banned from Twitter/Youtube/Facebook.

I hope so. You ever watch that documentary a world without America? I'm still as anti-interventionist as they come, but we should be honest. Our withdrawal comes with a price. Things will get messy when we close down the empire.

HighRightGelada-size_restricted.gif

He is more of a professional troll, controlled opposition or not, it's what he does for a living and it's all on purpose. He's one of the few people that seems to actually enjoy his job, maybe it's that permanent smirk on his face. Someone who "attacks leftists" yet has no need to fear of being banned from Twitter/Youtube/Facebook.
Meh. He's an idiot who found that being a loudmouth can make him money. I am grossed out by people who make their living being deliberately disingenuous.

Back