Proof Cyborg can't box and is over hyped.

The funny thing is Ronda actually did a Cyborg style fight on Saturday night - which is to back an overmatched opponent against the cage and fire off a flurry of wild strikes - most of which miss - until something finally connects and the other girl falls down or the ref stops it. When Ronda did it, everybody talked about her terrible striking. When Cyborg does it, everybody oohs and ahhs and talks about the baddest woman on the planet.

Except that Ronda has a one-shot KO. Guyborg doesn't.

I remember watching it live and most of the forum had it a close fight and everytime it was really close and when it looked like Cyborh might take the lead baars did something to steal the round but each round was highly competitive and close

I also remember watching it live and No Cyborg was aggressive trying to land and missing most of it while Jorina was countering her and landing clean shots. I mean can you point to anytime in that fight where Cyborg landed anything clean on Barrs? Because I can point to many times in each round where Jorina was hard clean shots

I remember watching it live and most of the forum had it a close fight and everytime it was really close and when it looked like Cyborh might take the lead baars did something to steal the round but each round was highly competitive and close

The board is full of folks who thought Cyborg was going to steamroll every woman on the planet and were trying to soften the blow to their expectations when she caught a one sided whuppin. That fight wasn't competitive.

Make Cyborg fight a top grappler under grappling rules. Oh yeah, that's not her base, is it? Desperate, desperate haters wearing such an ugly color of green. Shame shame.

what??who is hating????

cyborg IS NOT a top level Thai fighter,MT is just her striking base,she is a top level MMA fighter and she still fought an undefeated champion Thai boxer under ISKA rules to a UD.and people still try to shit on her.

if it was ronda fighting a boxer,which is her MMA striking base,in the same conditions do you think the result would be different?
probably the sheaps around here would be praying glories to her.

if a BIG IF i was trying to hate on ronda,i would just have to point out that she IS a top level grappler and when she fought others at the same level as her,the best she could do was get a medal after going into a repechage bracket.:wink:

I love seeing a judoka like ronda being a champion!
im just not a sheap like many other around here...

I'm very thirsty for this match up.

Why? What makes you want to watch a world class competitor in one area fight soemone who isn't in their league in that one specific area? The only answer can be simple petty butthurt. May as well have Jorina gi up and have a roll with RR. Somehow I think the kickboxing match would last a good bit longer than the roll would. :icon_lol:

The bottom line is a lot of people (on sherdog) don't like Ronda And have created cyborg into a world beater

Guyborg :rolleyes: clever for a hick from Texas I guess.

Hick? You're hilarious, with your moronic ad hominem. That all you got, sweetheart? Guyborg is damn accurate, because she pumped her ass full of male hormones like a cheating shemale. Peep the jaw and adam's apple. I understand you may have a crush on masculine broads, but don't let that make you more ignorant to the sport than you're already showing to be.

If I'm just a hick from Texas, it should be easy for you to shut me down intellectually, right? Sadly, I fear you don't have anywhere near the toolbox upstairs to do anything of the kind. No wonder you worship a shemale, she represents power and tenacity that you don't have. I'm actually pretty bummed for you. :icon_cry2

Never saw that fight. I can tell you one thing for sure...she's got one hell of a chin. No way Ronda knocks her out if those shin to face kicks that landed didn't. She's a beast for sure.

Yeah, and people try to act like that fight showed her chin to be bad just because Baars hurt her in the fight. Those were some solid shots, and she was right back up, ready to go.

Keep it civil folks.

Hick? You're hilarious, with your moronic ad hominem. That all you got, sweetheart? Guyborg is damn accurate, because she pumped her ass full of male hormones like a cheating shemale. Peep the jaw and adam's apple. I understand you may have a crush on masculine broads, but don't let that make you more ignorant to the sport than you're already showing to be.

If I'm just a hick from Texas, it should be easy for you to shut me down intellectually, right? Sadly, I fear you don't have anywhere near the toolbox upstairs to do anything of the kind. No wonder you worship a shemale, she represents power and tenacity that you don't have. I'm actually pretty bummed for you. :icon_cry2

Haha I really enjoy winding you up.
That is all I was doing.

I just hope Cyborg and Ronda do fight.
I favor Cyborg slightly, however Ronda is impressing me more than Cyborg has of late, so that can easily change.

Why? What makes you want to watch a world class competitor in one area fight soemone who isn't in their league in that one specific area? The only answer can be simple petty butthurt. May as well have Jorina gi up and have a roll with RR. Somehow I think the kickboxing match would last a good bit longer than the roll would. :icon_lol:

Yeah, a little.

It would be fun to watch Rousey showcase her ability to drop world-class striking champions as Edmund has told us about so much.

thread_backfire.gif

baars is pretty big for 145lbs. 5'11" vs cyborg at 5'8" (rousey is 5'7")

k0YJD2B.jpg

Yeah, a little.

It would be fun to watch Rousey showcase her ability to drop world-class striking champions as Edmund has told us about so much.

Edmund is selling a product for profit. Has Ronda made these claims?

Back