Proof Cyborg can't box and is over hyped.

putting up a vid of her losing against a beast MT champ really isn't a compelling argument

All relative mate

edit- also check out Jorina's mma record, Cyborg did fine

Nice! Now how do you fangays think RR would do against Jorina Baars in a straight MT match?

Interdasting. Why don't you show us how Ronda did when she stepped up and fought against an elite kickboxer in a MT match? That way we can compare their techniques to get an objective opinion.

try make ronda fight a boxing legendary female boxer under boxing rules in a ring and see what happens.

Makes no sense, the fight was MT rules and no take downs.

proof rousey can't do judo and is overhyped.

she didn't take gold or even silver in the olympics

More concerning is the fact that Baars was able to take Cyborg down a few times. Ronda would get dominated in a similar way were she to compete against a genuine elite striker under a muay Thai, boxing, or any other variation of kickboxing ruleset. Cyborg isn't a threat to Ronda because she is a great striker, she's a threat because she is very strong for a woman, has a size advantage over Rousey, and has good power for a woman. The idea is that if Ronda can't get her down (she probably can rather easily), then Cyborg's power will give her a chance because Ronda doesn't really have anything resembling a defence (she doesn't). All in all, Cyborg probably gets subbed if they ever fight.

Like to see Ronda grapple against Mackenzie dern

Shocked to learn that a person with a Muay Thai record of 2-0 can't beat a larger Muay Thai fighter with a record of 36-0.

Sorry I have a life and unlike you I am not a Keyboard Commando

but here you are... so yeah, you are a "keyboard commando".

I just don't get you plying yourself away from your amazing life to troll about nut hugging, and tranny allegations.

Never saw that fight. I can tell you one thing for sure...she's got one hell of a chin. No way Ronda knocks her out if those shin to face kicks that landed didn't. She's a beast for sure.

Going the distance with Baars in an MT match and arguably winning a couple of rounds is proof that Cyborg is overhyped?

Aight, 'den.

:p You guys just love hugging Chris Cyborgs nuts. It would not surprise me if he was a transgender.
and you also made a thread about it. You wishful thinking you tranny lover.

If anything that fight just shows how legit Cyborg is. You could tell she kept wanting to follow her to the ground each time she dumped her.

And Honda would've been ko.

Errr. Cyborg did fantastic against her. I'm not sure what this thread is.

Back