• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progress pics. Can anyone relate?

So I've been going to the gym for a little over a year now and have lost almost 60 pounds. Pretty big accomplishment for me considering I've always been a little to a lot over weight but the biggest effect losing weight has had on me has to do with my confidence. I feel and look better than ever tbh.

2m4djlt.jpg

Definitely feel I went from a 3/10 to a solid 8/10

Awesome man! What were you up to and what have you gotten down to?

I'd love to, but I'm just a perpetual "after" photo

Maybe I can dig up a photo of myself as an infant. I carried the baby fat better than I do the current adult fat I have packed around my weak body. I'll have to see if my mom saved any photos of me.

TS probably just wanted to see other people's before and after pics but his trolling was exposed

Wow you guys got trolled hard lol All the congrats and good job...

8/10? Really?

The thing I don't get is why troll this? I don't get it..

amazing job ts! please dont give up, you're lookin great and I hope you reach your ultimate goal whatever it may be!

Looks like you could drop another 10 pounds easy if you shaved those eyebrows off

Congrats on losing a lot of weight Op, but that haircut has to go.

Good job , ts. However, if we're being real here you went from a 2/10 to a 6.5/10. You still have a long way to go.

Sincerely,
7.5/10

I was fat a couple of times. Then I decided that was no way to live, so I worked out and dieted. You feel better. Your confidence improves drastically. And people even treat you differently when you aren't a fatty, as they should. Good job, TS.

Can't see the pic, but that is awesome that you lost 60 pounds. Losing weight is a bitch.

He didn't really lose weight. It just went on vacation. It will be back. As sure as the sun will come up tomorrow.

Nobody that has allowed themselves to put on an extra 60lbs. of blubber forgets those habits forever.

I reversed imaged searched that picture and a bunch of 4chan links came up.

I'm on the opposite journey, gained about 20 pounds this year. In all honesty, damn it feels good to be lazy in the morning, but I do occasionally miss having a nice 6 pack.

Back