• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progress pics. Can anyone relate?

trim your eyebrows and you may get the over all down to 70lbs

jk, good job, little D.

I feel so fortunate to have the genetics that are conducive to staying slim regardless of my diet because I don't think I would have the discipline to diet properly and lose weight consistently. I stopped eating fast food a few years ago, but I don't eat very healthy by any means.

So props to TS and the other posters who have been able to do so. Requires a really strong mentality.

Awesome job man - keep it up.

Gains (whether you are bulking or cutting) are addictive. The hardest part is starting something and sticking to it for the first couple of months.

So I've been going to the gym for a little over a year now and have lost almost 60 pounds. Pretty big accomplishment for me considering I've always been a little to a lot over weight but the biggest effect losing weight has had on me has to do with my confidence. I feel and look better than ever tbh.

2m4djlt.jpg

Definitely feel I went from a 3/10 to a solid 8/10

If you trimmed your eyebrows you could drop another 5. Also surprised sherdog is taking your post for real.

Ha, good one. Definitely stoked looking at myself in the mirror. Can't imagine my facial aesthetics getting much better tbh.

The ladies seem to think I'm a solid 8/10 so I'm happy with that. And thanks mate, it was hard to lose the weight, but equally rewarding

80 pounds! Damn impressive.

Yea, as you know the first week or 2 it sucks lol but after that you start getting confidence and perseverance.

After the first 10-20 pounds it gets easy and you develop a healthy diet.

No smile probably means you have jacked up teeth

get that shit fixed

This + you look a lot more dangerous in the first pic, like you run a bit with gangs or something. You should regrow the goatee and maybe try and get a little bit of that danger back because in the second pic you sorta look a bit soft.

Good work young man.

You should be proud.

So I've been going to the gym for a little over a year now and have lost almost 60 pounds. Pretty big accomplishment for me considering I've always been a little to a lot over weight but the biggest effect losing weight has had on me has to do with my confidence. I feel and look better than ever tbh.

2m4djlt.jpg

You look better than ever.

Great job, dude.

No joke.

That's an awesome accomplishment!

I have a two friends who have lost a great deal of weight (from low 300's to mid 200's) and along the way got a heck of a lot stronger, more mobile, and generally healthier. It's DEFINITELY worth it. As one has said, one day at work when you just pick something up to move it or walk up stairs because the elevator is down you realize how great it is to be stronger and healthier and how worth it all of your hard work was!

Good on ya bro. Keep up the good work!

*edit*

On second thought.... has anyone tried to reverse google search op's pic? I now suspect a troll...

Good on ya bro. Keep up the good work!

*edit*

On second thought.... has anyone tried to reverse google search op's pic? I now suspect a troll...

No shit it's a troll lol. The whole "the ladies think I'm an 8/10" thing didn't give it away?

2m4djlt.jpg

I've seen this before/after on 4Chan like at least going as far back as a year go. Either that was you on 4chan, or you are trolling us.

Incidentally, I think that guy went more from a 4 to a 6, not 3 to a 8.

Back