Crime Probation for a guy who stabbed a 94 year old woman?

Clicked on the article. First sentence is all I needed to read to understand:

"On Friday, the San Francisco Superior Court handed down a sentence of five years of probation"

So if you’re retarded they let you back on the streets to reoffend

Essentially an infinite get out of jail card glitch

Nothing abnormal that's just California. A woman just got probation for killing her date by stabbing him 108 times. Knowingly giving someone HIV is a misdemeanor. Great place to live if you're a criminal/murderer.
Don’t forget the POS who raped, cut off a woman’s arms, and left her for dead and only got 8 years

Last edited:
Don’t forget the dude who raped, cut off a woman’s arms, and left her for dead and only got 8 years

Disgusting sentence.

So California have been weak on crime for time immemorial, basically. Does that mean the narrative 'it's getting worse' is a lie as it's always been this bad?

Genuine Q, btw, not a gotcha.

I don't think that ban alone might help. Even Stalin had failed with this....

I knew one guy who had killed his wife ....in prison he told that he will be calm and does regret stuff he had done. While when he was released, he with pride told tale how he had killed b***h with meat processing machine....
Yes, it would work about as well as gun control in the US. And they have attempted thus in England (stabbing culture hard to judge)

You do realise how massive a state it is, right? I nearly bought property 11 hours north of here and that wasn't on the state line and I live 3 hours from the Mexican border. You have so many different people and political affiliations. The place I nearly bought in have a very right wing militia where you see Confederate flags and MAGA crap everywhere, in SoCal where I moved to is pretty right wing too. Which part did you spend time in? The Bay, perfect climate but ridiculous on crime. I've bought a big property in SoCal and the gun violence is so small I haven't bought a firearm. If I bought the same size where I lived before I'd have bought multiple.
Crime is not a precursor to firearms ownership. If you have any intent on owning one; you should practice religiously. Not only does it make you less of a danger to yourself. It’s also the responsible part of firearm ownership.
Just some thoughts.

Disgusting sentence.

So California have been weak on crime for time immemorial, basically. Does that mean the narrative 'it's getting worse' is a lie as it's always been this bad?

At the time the state law capped how much he could be sentenced for that specific crime, and that was for 14 years, but they let him out on good behavior, and surprise, he reoffended.

Yes, it would work about as well as gun control in the US. And they have attempted thus in England (stabbing culture hard to judge)
I think that this is more about mentality and most likely depends from country and area.
Alaska when had lax type laws ...students had guns and kifes ... a lot while if compare with modern times their schools were safespace.
In Baltic countries relax type weapons laws actually quickly had reduced number of violent crimes...till lesser than in Belgium.
Now european pussies wants them to tighten guns etc laws. While most cases when knifes had been lRL used were kitchen knifes etv for meat priocessing and a lot of instruments used in construction industry are more ___than knifes.

I think that this is more about mentality and most likely depends from country and area.
Alaska when had lax type laws ...students had guns and kifes ... a lot while if compare with modern times their schools were safespace.
In Baltic countries relax type weapons laws actually quickly had reduced number of violent crimes...till lesser than in Belgium.
Now european pussies wants them to tighten guns etc laws. While most cases when knifes had been lRL used were kitchen knifes etv for meat priocessing and a lot of instruments used in construction industry are more ___than knifes.
We have 400 millions guns with countless billions of rounds owned privately but those never affect the crime statistics unless they are stolen. The premise here that just give them what they want when you have may women and children in the home is a non starter. Your car is all they want until you comply and then they want more and you put your life in a violent criminals hands. Yeah Not happening.

If they have mental problems throw them in the asylum and don't let them walk free.

We have 400 millions guns with countless billions of rounds owned privately but those never affect the crime statistics unless they are stolen. The premise here that just give them what they want when you have may women and children in the home is a non starter. Your car is all they want until you comply and then they want more and you put your life in a violent criminals hands. Yeah Not happening.
We have 0 problems to get CCW permit if you have kids etc. ..probelm might be if in your flat etc is declared someone with criminal record or mentally ill.
While we should have safe for guns and inspectors are checking this in person before permit + you can't carry CCW if you are drunk etc, then they might cancel permit and force you to sell handgun.
We also have mandatory exams to be done in person. Hunters too...and for hunters exam is worse, for example you might be asked to determine species of animals when they will show pics + first aid, shooting range and some bunch with stuff about laws etc.

Why not? We have to get also papers from doctors before submit app letter...
Psychiatrist is lurking in databases and if there nothing bad might talk with you 2-5 minutes. If you are suspicious conversation might be 1 hour ...
Then they are checking your eyesight . and some other stuff.
Why no one want to talk about mentality.
Why in old times Alaska's schools despite 0 real borders was safespace regardless from brual real life and we now have nice talking aunts applying bans and prohibitions while achievements thus far had been slaughterhouses in colleges and unis?
Offenders doesn't care about any bare stuff like prohibitions etc BS.....

I will explain how bans and prohibitions does work in real life and guns control too btw.
Guy turned Uni in slaughtery mode and ban civilians students to have firearms in Unis lectures halls didn'y had helped at all. Aunt had signed papers, recieved paycheks and happiness. While we had Prague stuff...." nice " slaughtery.... You believe that bans might change mentality or access to stuff? Stalin failed, safespace aunts are living in dreams.

Democrats were blocking efforts to reclassify child sex trafficking to a felony since like 2007. It was one guy in particular, some guy named Weiner who kept blocking it.

But he was certainly right there to ensure that purposely giving someone HIV is now dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor in order to "destigmatize" the disease.

At the time the state law capped how much he could be sentenced for that specific crime, and that was for 14 years, but they let him out on good behavior, and surprise, he reoffended.

More than reoffended... he stabbed another woman to death.

Disgusting sentence.

I would generally say it takes time for the bad policies to worsen the situation. So this is a culmination of those policies.

More than reoffended... he stabbed another woman to death.
Oh this guy is the scum of the earth, no doubt

Imagine the parole board listening to his backstory of rape and mutilation and deciding to let him back out into the public, wtf is this zero accountability.

If there is a hell, it’d have a section just for him

Back