Crime Probation for a guy who stabbed a 94 year old woman?

They said they been to a lot of drag shows, but I always believed she a female and married. Her politics are on the very left progressive "I'm with the current thing" surface level, identity politics type of deal. probably has lightly been following politics when "orange man racist" became a thing and loves the virtue high.
I never saw no reason not to believe her?
I miss my drag brunches and drag bingo in The Bay! We don't have those in the desert.

They said they been to a lot of drag shows, but I always believed she a female and married. Her politics are on the very left progressive "I'm with the current thing" surface level, identity politics type of deal. probably has lightly been following politics when "orange man racist" became a thing and loves the virtue high.
I never saw no reason not to believe her?
I really don’t care dude. It’s just funny watching him get twisted. I’ve seen it happen many times over multiple sub forums here.

We have not established anything other than you’re an old ass dude larping as a female. See, I don’t feel the need to prove anything to you. Certainly not on an anonymous forum. Btw, you’re the one that keeps derailing. I’m just responding to the alerts. Lmfao
Come on, who here are you in contact with other than posting? How do we know you aren't some 400lb chick?

I love California, I wouldn't have bought a house here otherwise. San Francisco used to be a place I loved to visit, Chinatown especially. Now Downtown is a ghost town with all the stores being robbed and Asians are constantly being attacked. Such a lovely city as it used to be has no thrall for me anymore.

I loved California when I went. You couldn't pay me to go there now.

I loved California when I went. You couldn't pay me to go there now.
You do realise how massive a state it is, right? I nearly bought property 11 hours north of here and that wasn't on the state line and I live 3 hours from the Mexican border. You have so many different people and political affiliations. The place I nearly bought in have a very right wing militia where you see Confederate flags and MAGA crap everywhere, in SoCal where I moved to is pretty right wing too. Which part did you spend time in? The Bay, perfect climate but ridiculous on crime. I've bought a big property in SoCal and the gun violence is so small I haven't bought a firearm. If I bought the same size where I lived before I'd have bought multiple.

Can we be certain the stabbing wasn’t in self defense? He was just trying to get home to his family.

A fixed blade ban is obviously the solution to get San Francisco headed back in the right direction. We can get back to talking of homeless encampments, car break ins,
and street poo.
I don't think that ban alone might help. Even Stalin had failed with this....

I knew one guy who had killed his wife ....in prison he told that he will be calm and does regret stuff he had done. While when he was released, he with pride told tale how he had killed b***h with meat processing machine....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back