Crime Probation for a guy who stabbed a 94 year old woman?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Something isn't quite right here. I understand his mental health played a part in this but section him to monitor him, don't let him roam the streets to do it again. Moving away from The Bay Area was a good move. He was also a burglar.

Something isn't quite right here. I understand his mental health played a part in this but section him to monitor him, don't let him roam the streets to do it again. Moving away from The Bay Area was a good move. He was also a burglar.

I don't live there and I don't know if I fully understand the situation....but from the outside looking in it really does appear like California does not take crime seriously and does not prosecute the criminals that they do catch at all

I don't live there and I don't know if I fully understand the situation....but from the outside looking in it really does appear like California does not take crime seriously and does not prosecute the criminals that they do catch at all
I love California, I wouldn't have bought a house here otherwise. San Francisco used to be a place I loved to visit, Chinatown especially. Now Downtown is a ghost town with all the stores being robbed and Asians are constantly being attacked. Such a lovely city as it used to be has no thrall for me anymore.

Shameful decision.

"During sentencing, Judge Tsenin emphasized the importance of rehabilitation and intensive supervision for Cauich, ordering him to undergo strict behavioral and mental health treatment programs, according to the Standard. Court records revealed Cauich’s history of trauma, brain injuries, and substance use disorder."

Shameful decision.

"During sentencing, Judge Tsenin emphasized the importance of rehabilitation and intensive supervision for Cauich, ordering him to undergo strict behavioral and mental health treatment programs, according to the Standard. Court records revealed Cauich’s history of trauma, brain injuries, and substance use disorder."
These are things you monitor in a mental health facility. Not wait around till he does the same to another old lady.

You should be celebrating this! You cheer on the policies and laws that create these situations and outcomes.

For sure. There's only one place where you can be sure the patient will have intensive supervision as well as strict behavioral and mental health treatment programs.
I love the idea of rehabilitation, but you can't trust someone is going to show up daily/weekly/whichever parameters were set for probation. It's madness.

A fixed blade ban is obviously the solution to get San Francisco headed back in the right direction. We can get back to talking of homeless encampments, car break ins,
and street poo.

Bleeding hearts who are happy to endanger the public to give violent criminals chances are such scum. If the judge thinks he's ok to be let out the judge should have to live with the cunt

That's the irony. This dude is 100% progressive but he fled the bay area to get away from the policies he supports lol
I understand the whole "no women on Sherdog" meme, but @fingercuffs has posted her picture multiple times, and has met other posters/mods irl. I'm pretty sure you know this and continue to refer to her as a dude.

I understand the whole "no women on Sherdog" meme, but @fingercuffs has posted her picture multiple times, and has met other posters/mods irl. I'm pretty sure you know this and continue to refer to her as a dude.
When that's all you've got...ya know. I also haven't posted anything ITT which is berserk so he obviously just has his knickers in a twist about something else which has hurt his feelings.

Back