Crime Probation for a guy who stabbed a 94 year old woman?

Something isn't quite right here. I understand his mental health played a part in this but section him to monitor him, don't let him roam the streets to do it again. Moving away from The Bay Area was a good move. He was also a burglar.
"In 2016, Cauich was arrested on murder charges in a Mission District stabbing. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, a judge dismissed the charges in 2019 for lack of evidence."

"Mr. Cauich previously had been arrested within the past year and a half approximately six times for various crimes most of them burglary-related crimes,"

What in the actual fuck? So basically he murdered someone in 2016, stabbed a 94 year old in 2021 and arrested 6 times in the past 18 months?

Judge: I'll give you one more chance. Here's probation!

Democrats were blocking efforts to reclassify child sex trafficking to a felony since like 2007. It was one guy in particular, some guy named Weiner who kept blocking it.

This is also some fucked up shit. Child trafficking should be equivalent to the most heinous of crimes.

Crime is not a precursor to firearms ownership. If you have any intent on owning one; you should practice religiously. Not only does it make you less of a danger to yourself. It’s also the responsible part of firearm ownership.
Just some thoughts.
I'm 48 and have lived here for 10 years. I'm not some twat who wants a gun for the sake of it.
Sorry, that sounded really impolite. We've considered it extensively since we moved here 10 years ago, since moving to the desert and out of a gated community it's something I thought necessary. But don't think I'll be another problem with the numbers climbing of gun violence.

Back