• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prime Fedor was what Cain wished to be

Why are you trying to education us about something you obviously have not watched? it seems to be a common delusion people have here that listening to a bit of UFC hype makes them an expert on MMA rather than actually watching and understanding it.

Nog during his prime actually only took big damage in a handful of fights, Fedor 1, Crocop, Sapp, he had the heart./toughness to do that but most of the time he won via technique.
He usually got outstruck statistically in a majority of his fights even when he won.

He usually got outstruck statistically in a majority of his fights even when he won.

During his prime I would say the only fights he was obviously out struck in were Crocop and Fedor 3.

Again he also very rarely took significant damage standing during that era because as I said his boxing defence was pretty good, Werdums on the other hand has always looked suspect, often very upright and reckless depending on the threat of grappling and was caught out badly by JDS and Stipe.

You could argue Werdum commits more to his striking and has more threat with his knees but defencively he's not as good and again I'm not sure I see him having much sucess in the clinch vs Nog.

Most likely result is 2006 Nog boxes up 2013 Werduim for a decision win same as he did 2006 Werdum.

Last edited:
Both are among the greatest HW fighters we have seen. I would say that the thread title is probably correct, but the thread title is likely correct. I can't imagine any HW fighter coming up around that era and not aspiring to do what Fedor did. I'd wager that that is still true of HW fighters coming up today.

4.gif
UFC160-CainXBigfoot-realtime-400-sg.gif

You sure Fedor is what Cain wished to be lol?

Last time I checked, Cain didn't get completely dominated by bums (yes, Bigfoot was a bum who had a lucky streak).

Fedor fanboys are hilarious

Back