Prime Cro Cop vs Stipe ... who wins?

Honestly, who's the best guy he stopped with that mythical LHK?

JDS punched him in the face, and crocop literally turned and QUIT.

In mma? He stopped igor and aleksander emelianenko and wanderlei. He stopped heath herring with a left kick to the body.

Cro cop like this.... But Stipe head will fly out of the arena.

tumblr_mb6h3hfDh81rg8g1xo1_500.gif

Miocic wins easily.

CC is one of the most overrated fighters in MMA history.

he boxed for one year and won matches in the nat'l golden gloves, only losing to bryant jennings who went on to fight klitschko for a pro title.

his experience in boxing is real

Dude, I fought in the golden gloves when i was 17...that is some local show in Lowel, MA..It's just a local show...that is a far cry from facing the very best kick boxers on the planet...ernesto hoost would have made stipe cry like a girl...

Dude, I fought in the golden gloves when i was 17...that is some local show in Lowel, MA..It's just a local show...that is a far cry from facing the very best kick boxers on the planet...ernesto hoost would have made stipe cry like a girl...
again... stipe made it to the national level of the golden gloves and only lost to bryant jennings.. a highly successful pro who fought klitschko for a world title

stipe is the greatest heavyweight we have ever seen in MMA.

Ernesto hoost got ko'd twice by Sapp.

Stipe murders Hoost and CC in mma.

CroCop never won an mma gitle.

CroCop lost 4 times in Pride, then went 5-6 in the UFC.

It is impossible to know. Enough with these fucking silly threads.

TMZ shit

Stipe is slow motion for prime Mirko.

Are you sure ? Stipe is very athletic and fast for a hw. You will be surprised to see how quick he is if you watch him fight live. I like cro cop man. He is a beast. A legend. He can ko anyone including stipe on his day but i just think stipe is too smart. His fight iq is superior, he moves more fluidly and has elite boxing for mma.

Ernesto hoost got ko'd twice by Sapp.

Stipe murders Hoost and CC in mma.

CroCop never won an mma gitle.

CroCop lost 4 times in Pride, then went 5-6 in the UFC.

Ummmm, sapp was a 400lb monster...people forget what a freaken monster sapp was...you are delusional if you think stipe would beat hoost..how old are you, kid? 14...you gotta be to say such nonsense....sapp outweight hoost by like 200lbs...are you kidding...and sapp was getting beat the entire fight, both fights...

again... stipe made it to the national level of the golden gloves and only lost to bryant jennings.. a highly successful pro who fought klitschko for a world title

being a decent boxer is not the same as being a great kick boxer..a kickboxer would beat a boxer every single time...a boxer only has 2 weapons...and we are talking k1 kickboxing...where knees are allowed and low kicks.

Stipe got his ass kicked by Struve. Prime Cro Cop would put him in the cemetery with his LHK.

Stipe is just at the right place at the right time. King of an old battle torn HW division. Good for Stipe but put him in a time machine and send him to Pride. He maybe floats around the top 5 but for sure doesn't crack the top 3. I think even Aleks and Sergei can come away with a win.
Cro Cop got knocked out in a minute by Randelman...the guy that is a 17-17 middleweight

being a decent boxer is not the same as being a great kick boxer..a kickboxer would beat a boxer every single time...a boxer only has 2 weapons...and we are talking k1 kickboxing...where knees are allowed and low kicks.
Kickboxing is a joke of a sport. No skill and a tiny talent pool. Look at Sefo, a kickboxing legend and viewed in kickboxing as having a granite chin. Was a victim of one of the most brutal knockouts in boxing history by a nobody.

5-6 in the octagon. 32 and by far the most heavily hyped signing ever. He had already lost to the likes of Randleman and Hunt. His best win is decision over a fresh Barnett. He beat 14 Japanese fighters...many of whom were career MWs.

Why is this even a discussion. Stipe murders him.
He had many good legit wins.

Cro Cop got knocked out in a minute by Randelman...the guy that is a 17-17 middleweight
Randle was an under-achiever or over-achiever, depending on how u look at it.

But has to be viewed as a legit threat for any one at that time.

lmao u really see this guy as a monument, right...

Prime Mirko would probably take it... Stipe's an animal though, so who knows.

Would be a great fight though.

Yea because he beat wand and a bunch of Jap cans.

Stipe beat the same JDS and Big Country who stopped Mirko.

lol at "the same JDS"

Prime JDS fought washed up Cro Cop
Stipe beat washed up post-Cain JDS
Hell, Stipe even lost to post-Cain JDS the first time around. It wasn't till JDS was post-Cain AND post-USADA that he lost to Stipe.

Back