Prime Cro Cop vs Stipe ... who wins?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love both guys, but Im a bigger Stipe fan.

We dont know how good prime cro cop would have been in the cage: "I'll always believe that my bad period in the UFC started with my injuries... the UFC days, it was injury after injury."

Cro Cop:
- one of the best strikers ever
- top tier TDD
- strong as fucken fuck
- fast

Stipe:
- currently the baddest man

i think most people say stipe because he is the current champion, but I have no idea.

WE NEED A FUCKEN TIME MACHINE!!
miocic-crocop.jpg

cc_miocic3323223322332.jpg

IYB6XVb.gif

53166_o_medium.gif

Prime Mirko KOs just about every heavyweight in the history of MMA not named Fedor. His head kicks wouldn't just bend necks in half and knock people out cold, he put holes in people's heads like a hammer. Prime Cro Crop was the most intimidating man to walk the lands.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Stipe got his ass kicked by Struve. Prime Cro Cop would put him in the cemetery with his LHK.

Stipe is just at the right place at the right time. King of an old battle torn HW division. Good for Stipe but put him in a time machine and send him to Pride. He maybe floats around the top 5 but for sure doesn't crack the top 3. I think even Aleks and Sergei can come away with a win.

They are Croatian brothers from other mothers.

They don't fight, they hug it out.

Randleman could KO both tho.

Mirko knocked Stipe down in Zagreb during sparring so it says a lot of things.

Pride Mirko was so high energy he trained like his life depended on it, and grew up with bombs dropping on him.

Cro cop via legs

Stipe is a better boxer but if he gets in any trouble its an easy takedown and finish from there

Don't let nostalgia fool you. Too big, too skilled, too technical, too strong

Stipe is the GOAT

Stipe>Gonzaga>Cro Cop
Stipe>JDS>Cro Cop
Stipe>Hunt>Cro cop

5-6 in the octagon. 32 and by far the most heavily hyped signing ever. He had already lost to the likes of Randleman and Hunt. His best win is decision over a fresh Barnett. He beat 14 Japanese fighters...many of whom were career MWs.

Why is this even a discussion. Stipe murders him.

I would look like the 1st round of the Gonzaga fight except CC wouldn't make it out of the round. Tkd, punches & lots of elbows to the head.

Stipe got his ass kicked by Struve. Prime Cro Cop would put him in the cemetery with his LHK.

Stipe is just at the right place at the right time. King of an old battle torn HW division. Good for Stipe but put him in a time machine and send him to Pride. He maybe floats around the top 5 but for sure doesn't crack the top 3. I think even Aleks and Sergei can come away with a win.

Honestly, who's the best guy he stopped with that mythical LHK?

JDS punched him in the face, and crocop literally turned and QUIT.

Back