Prime Cro Cop vs Prime Anderson Silva in PRIDE....

168lb WW Silva from Shooto would probably land something on Mirko and finish him, in the ring or Cro Cop's dungeon octagon at his home. That's how confident I am in Silva's strengths negating Mirko's unlimited weaknesses.
Lol at ww Andy beating mirko

efd5706cfde562f7a8719d24a72e91e3.jpg

definitely added a few people to the ignore list because of this thread which is great.

Also, lol at anyone saying "prime Anderson" would put CC in the Matrix or whatever.

I understand most of you started watching combat sports no more than 5-6 years ago but please, don't speak on shit you have no clue about.

Cro Cop did take several losses that really stung; Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Schaub, Mir and etcetera. But people forget it's a fight and anything can happen, meaning the better fighter does not always win. I could go in there and land a shot that puts Max Holloway out, does that mean I'm a better fighter than him? Absolutely not, right now Max Holloway could bring down my front door, beat the shit out of me and I wouldn't snitch on him because I'd be scared he'd do it again.

Back to the thread: Cro Cop by left high kick. He's damn sure not gonna weave under it or pull back, so that 250 lb sledgehammer is going to break through Andy's block like an 18 yo's dick through a virgin's cunt.

Maybe a bad example but you feel me.

Mma math isn't good
But prime cro cop runs through andy imo
He was dangerous as fuck credit to fedor for standing with him at start

It's not mma math it's just an observation of performance.

A prime cop would blast a guy like Cote easily.

PRIDE late 20s Mirko was the #2 ranked HW on the planet when PRIDE late 20s Andy was getting destroyed by the likes of Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase lol

Mirko by murder

Prime CroCop destroy whatever Anderson a good 9 out 10 i think

RealisticWellmadeHoneycreeper.gif
200.gif

hunt_252Bcro_252Bcop_medium.gif

giphy.gif

crocop.gif

Btw Anderson has been in Pride, and i really doubt he wanted have anything to do with HWs
chonan-vs-silva.jpg

168lb WW Silva from Shooto would probably land something on Mirko and finish him, in the ring or Cro Cop's dungeon octagon at his home. That's how confident I am in Silva's strengths negating Mirko's unlimited weaknesses.
lolwat

Mirko dropped prime Nog and had prime Fedor on skates, only the 2 best HWs of all time right there. A much lesser fighter such as Andy would've died

It's an interesting fantasy matchup tho. Too bad that irl prime Andy was too busy getting finished by WW Japanese cans for that matchup to ever be considered anything more than a laughable mismatch

CC would break his legs and ribs in half, before kicking his head into 15th row.

It's not mma math it's just an observation of performance.

A prime cop would blast a guy like Cote easily.
Depends on day
Mirko should have ran through gabe in debut
Guys who beat gabe better than mirko?

PRIDE late 20s Mirko was the #2 ranked HW on the planet when PRIDE late 20s Andy was getting destroyed by the likes of Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase lol

Mirko by murder
Takase loss hurts his leagcy
Fedor gsp never got beat by mediocre competition

Depends on day
Mirko should have ran through gabe in debut
Guys who beat gabe better than mirko?

Mirko was close to 100 fights deep into his career when he lost to Gonzaga.

This thread is about Prime Mirko.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

CroCop loses in an octagon. His style does not work there well. But he beats Silva in a ring.

Anderson wouldn't even dare to be on the ring.
And i love Anderson. I bet even Wand was scared as shit when he fought Mirko

Crocop for sure. There's a reason he was crushing hws in pride while Silva was losing to LW journeymen.

I'd take Prime Mirko over nearly anything on planet earth

Not named Fedor
Yeah, good grief he would run through Anderson like a hot knife through butter. Exspecially when he threw those lefties.

Back