Prime Cro Cop vs Prime Anderson Silva in PRIDE....

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...with all the steroids a human being can possibly take without dying. Like a racehorse. Who wins that?

Last edited:
Whoever lands first. I like Anderson's chances to do it though: he was faster, longer, more technical, more accurate and used a greater variety of attacks, feints, setups.

Cro Cop was chinny and Anderson could definitely put him away with a straight left or head kick. Weight difference would only be around 10-15lbs if at Openweight.

Cro Cop would sleep Anderson if he landed clean as well.

Prime Cop would beat up Prime Ando badly. Too much skill, speed, power and toughness. Prime Mirko would walk through Anderson's punches and bully the shit out of him. Mirko was not going to fall for Anderson's bullshit. Prime Anderson had trouble hurting Cote and Leites on the feet. Prime Mirko would have absolutely blasted those guys.

I'd take Prime Mirko over nearly anything on planet earth

Not named Fedor

I might get a lot of hate for this but Silva in his prime takes it.

His variety of attacks, his timing, speed, accuracy, and confidence were something special.

Cro Cop is special too but honestly was limited compared to Silva.

Whoever lands first. I like Anderson's chances to do it though: he was faster, longer, more technical, more accurate, and used a greater variety of attacks, feints, setups.

Cro Cop was chinny and Anderson could definitely put him away with a straight left or head kick.

Cro Cop would sleep Anderson if he landed clean as well.

Mirko was faster and more powerful.

Prime Cop would beat up Prime Ando badly. Too much skill, speed, power and toughness. Prime Mirko would walk through Anderson's punches and bully the shit out of him. Mirko was not going to fall for Anderson's bullshit. Prime Anderson had trouble hurting Cote and Leites on the feet. Prime Mirko would have absolutely blasted those guys.

That's a great point

Prime Silva can only lose via: 1. ass pull submission, 2. DQ and 3. leg break. As long as his leg doesn't break and he doesn't get DQ'd, he wins.

Silva is the better fighter, but weight will matter here. Crocop wins it.

Good fight. I got Anderson via GOAT MMA striking.

Definitely more powerful, but not faster.

His reactions certainly weren't nearly as fast, nor his reflexes as good.

Yea ok.

Go actually watch the fights. A 1999-2005 Mirko would beat Ando to the strike and knock him out within one round. Do you think Anderson would hang with let alone beat guys like Aerts, Bonjasky, Sapp and JLB??? Lol hed get sparked out in under 1. Remy Bonjasky is 100x the striker Anderson is.

Here is some education for you noobs who think Anderson would have anything for a prime Cop.

Yea ok.

Go actually watch the fights. A 1999-2005 Mirko would beat Ando to the strike and knock him out within one round. Do you think Anderson would hang with let alone beat guys like Aerts, Bonjasky, Sapp and JLB??? Lol hed get sparked out in under 1. Remy Bonjasky is 100x the striker Anderson is.

Here is some education for you noobs who think Anderson would have anything for a prime Cop.

Kickboxing is overrated

Muscle bound Reem went in there and beat a lot of the best guys. Hell, fucking Rampage is 2-0 against Abidi LOL

Back